“Great Italion Food!”

Four Seasons Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great Italion Food!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Super friendly staff, great pasta, good wines, Service super, super! Prices reasonable, what more can you say!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Arthur S

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Chatham, Massachusetts
“First visit, great visit, will go back”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

On the recommendation of some friends, we were passing by and decided to stop for lunch. We are glad we did and based on that we will return for dinner. We tried the spinach and sausage wraps which were superb and far too large, so we each took half home. They were preceded by a complimentary bruschetta which was also terrific. One of the owners told us that everything is cooked to order and they make their own pasta (that was one of the recommendations). The decor is very nice and it is a comfortable place to dine. The menu looked terrific, so we have invited some friends (who make their own pasta) to come to dinner with us there. It holds a great deal of promise and if dinner is anything like lunch, then this is a winner. Would we go back? Yes and we are planning it now.

1 Thank ChathamTom
NH
“Not to be redundant”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have returned to be served by Luigi and his staff three times since my review and once this past weekend. Always outstanding. I sent a good friend there and she and her guests loved it so much they bought a gift card for thier friends. The service is spotty so be prepared for a leisurely (they will not rush you out) but outstanding meal. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank NewHampshirereviewer
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Food great- service awful”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I've been here. Pro- the food is amazing. Con- our reservation was for 730. We didn't get seated until 8. The waitress finally took our food order at 820. We didn't get our food until 940. One hour and twenty minutes is WAY TOO LONG for four entrees. The service was poor the first time also, and I figured it might have been just a bad night. Guess I was wrong. I might try take out next time because 2.5 hours for dinner is too long for us.

3 Thank JJ0719
East Orleans, Massachusetts
“Nice, mid Cape surprise”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The building that we all knew as Friendly's, has gone through a very nice transformation. My friend and I had dinner there last night. Then menu is quite large, and several specials are offered. I watched some of the plates go by while I red the menu, and I knew that I would have a difficult time making a decision. The bread came with butter and a plate of EVOO and roasted zucchini - a nice touch. I finally decided on a special of pappardelle with assorted mushrooms, which had a nice light garlic sauce. My friend had Vitello Limone which she really liked. The servings are not overly large, but still a good value. We were too full for dessert, but the choices were tempting. The only down side was that the room temperature was too warm, too stuffy. I am sorry it took me so long to try it, ad will return.

• Visited September 2013