“Great Family Restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Chicago
“Great Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hearth and Kettle is a great place to take your family if you are in the Yarmouth area on Cape Cod. The menu is extensive and has excellent gluten-free and light options. There really is something for everyone--from homestyle choices (meatloaf, beef stew) to seafood favorites. The kids loved it because our server gave them hoodsie ice cream cups (which I was not charged for) at the end of the meal. The service was great. Ask to sit with a view of the kettle pond. My kids loved looking at all the birds and ducks outside by the pond.

• Visited June 2014

“Delicious Food for Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We went here for lunch upon checking into our hotel. I saw "locally sourced food", which was a big appeal. I had an excellent turkey panini and my boyfriend loved his Philly cheese steak (we're not big seafood eaters). Our server was friendly and accommodating. Will absolutely go again next time in the area.

Visited June 2014
Mass
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

If I had my way I would have ALL my meals here - LOVE LOVE LOVE the food here !!!!!!!! From the beginning appetizers (I prefer the soups) to the entree's - NEVER had a bad meal - unfortunately I've never had room for their deserts so can't comment on them.

Visited June 2014
Brattleboro, Vermont
“worth a look especially for special diets”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We had been going to the Cape for many years and always drove by the Hearth and Kettle assuming it was one of those old fashioned country diners that served overpriced, greasy food with not many options. We were very surprised to one day look up the menu online and realize they had a lot to offer...organic and vegetarian options, heart-healthy options and even gluten-free breads and pancakes. We had a nice breakfast there with our family, friendly service and everything was reasonably priced. We'd go there again.

• Visited May 2014
Rosedale, Maryland, United States
“Cape Cod Trip”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This restaurant should be ashamed to claim they have good food. At best.....fast food is better. The only good thing about this place is the staff. They should go up the street to 99. It's much better. The beef was tough the vegetables chewy. I came here because the reviews were good. Never again.

• Visited April 2014