“needs updating”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We went to this restaurant because they mark menu items that are gluten free, which makes it easier for me to choose what to eat. The food was good, but nothing I'd go back for. Upon entering the restaurant, there was a funky smell like old carpet or something. The seats in our booth were all cracked. The restaurant is old and dark and needs some updating. Service was okay, but our server was fakey nice.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I love going out to breakfast so when I go to The Cape on vacation, I always make sure that Hearth N' Kettle is on my list. You are seated promptly, if there is a wait time you are told & seated prior to or within that timeframe. Staff is friendly & courteous, good is great & reasonly priced. I love the Cinnamon Raisin French Toast! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had breakfast four of us we were seated as soon as we walked in door waiter came to table within 2 minute's meal served everything was great this was our first time here always drove past never went in parking lot always packed this morning had some parking spots so we went in we will return in the future.

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The service was very poor. Server was not friendly, did not refill water and acted as is she was doing us a favor by waiting on us.

The food was low quality, overpriced and tasteless. Waste of money. Go somewhere else and get some decent food.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Another of my favorite places to eat. great service with a smile, delicious food and huge portions.. we visit every year and usually go several times