“Great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Always hot & prepared right there in front of you while you wait for take out. Courteous & friendly.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Roz H

Dennis, Massachusetts
“Not bad for the Cape”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

As most of us who did not originate from the Cape know, good ethnic food is hard to come by. I have lived here fro 11 and each time I go back home the first thing I do is get some Chinese food. I tried Wok and Roll recently and I have to say it was not bad. My adult children tell me that I have forgotten what good ethnic food tastes like, maybe, but I will try Wok and Roll again.

• Visited December 2013
Chester, Maryland
“Great takeout !”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stopped in while on vacation. First thing we noticed was the place was very clean, they were busy, but helped us right away, our order took about 20 min, as we had not called ahead. The food was great for take out, fresh, hot, generous portions and reasonably priced. Wish we had Chinese take out as good where we live.

• Visited October 2013
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
“Fresh food--good prices--always busy!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I hesitated to go to Wok N Roll at first, thinking it was part of a chain and/or like those fast Chinese "restaurants" in every nearby mall. To my surprise, I found the best Chinese Food I had ever had locally--big pieces of white meat chicken in the chicken dishes, not as greasy or oily tasting on the chicken fingers, plenty of "duck" sauce in the take out bag, and crisp fresh veggies in their platters (not cooked to a soggy mess like a few other local Chinese places). The lunch and dinner plates are consistently large enough for 2 to share, or to get put aside for the next day! The atmosphere--a few tables--is the weak spot--but as they do mostly take out--it isn't a big deal. The owner/manager, Sam, is a great chef--and always smiling. He takes time to get to know his customers--and remembers names. His son sometimes works the cash register. He drives daily from off-Cape, and works very hard to keep the food consistent and flavorful. A good quick meal
and/or option for takeout--something for everyone--if you don't see it or don't want an ingredient, just ask!

• Visited October 2013
CT
“Cute name, great food.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is the place locals go to for take out. The food is great, kitchen area is visible from the counter and is clean. We had takeout and went back to our hotel with it - had to stop and buy some plasticware to eat with as it wasn't provided - but it was worth it!

Visited October 2013