“Good food but....”

Cuisines: Chinese
Cape Cod
“Good food but....”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We've been here a few times and the food was good but the older woman behind the register was kind of rude. Our orders have been messed up on more than one occasion and there was no apology or offer to fix it. We went here because it's close to home and I could get Chinese while my husband went next door to pick up a pizza. I can only take so much pizza in my life. Now in an odd trick of fate my husband has to be gluten free so until Bass river pizza offers a GF crust I skip this place all together and make the trip to Sun On. Nicer staff and way better food.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank capequahogqueen

harwich
“cleanest, friendliest chinese takeout on the cape and great food”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is one of the best chinese places on the cape. They are always friendly and keep their restaurant clean and professional. One of the best things on their menu is the Chicken Delight special, its the best chinese dish I think I ever tasted.

1 Thank snowst
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Service--where the LOCALS eat!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I passed by Wok n Roll (WnR) MANY times before venturing in because I had mistakenly thought it was one of those horrible mall-style chain restaurants..NOTHING could
be further than the truth! In my opinion, and as an area native,
Wok n Roll is by far the best
Chinese restaurant in the MidCape. Sam (the owner) is happy to recommend dishes, and will add/subtract ingredients to make customers happy and meet dietary restrictions. This is where the LOCALS go to get their Chinese Food year-round; don't be fooled by the small seating capacity--they do a HUGE takeout business. Great value, fresh, flavorful, crisp veggies (that aren't overcooked or mushy), super friendly and good service. You won't be sorry!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MidCapeAmy
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Try eating in and watch the local traffic!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hot tea is terrific and readily available. I had tofu and stir-fried veggies. I asked for heat and there were nice slices of fresh ginger to flavor the dish. Also a nice assortment of veggies. I ordered plain rice on the side and that was nicely done also, NOT instant and slightly sticky . I enjoy eating-in in this casual, small, local eatery, with plenty of fresh tea and large windows to watch the outside activity as well as the many take-out customers!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Karen R
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Always hot & prepared right there in front of you while you wait for take out. Courteous & friendly.

Visited October 2013