“Wonderful everything!”

Gerardi's Cafe
Price range: US$17 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Classic and creative Italian fare with unrivaled flavor.
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Wonderful everything!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

My brother in law and sister in law treated us to dinner here and we were wowed! The place is cozy and decorated beautifully (be sure you make reservations). The service top notch. We started with the chicken prosciutto appetizer (do NOT miss this -- it's amazing) and also excellent crab cakes. I ordered chicken picatta and hubby ordered veal parm. Both were superb. I loved the risotta cakes that were served as a side with my chicken. Hubby's veal parm was fork-tender. Plenty of our entrees left over to bring home. We all shared several desserts: creme brulee, homemade cannolli and teramisu. All were wonderful. We shall return many times . Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013
Sasha G, Owner at Gerardi's Cafe, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Happy to wow you! Very pleased that you enjoyed, hope to have you visit again.

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Gerardi's simply has fantastic food. From the bread, the warm mushroom salad, to the flourless chocolate cake and everything in between (crispy chicken cutlet, chicken marsala, veal picata, fish dishes), the food is great. It's great Italian, but some of the dishes transcend that label. We've eaten there many times and will keep going back!

Sasha G, Owner at Gerardi's Cafe, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
We truly appreciate you choosing Gerardi's. Thank you for continuing to return!
L/A, Maine
“Wow...yearning to go back”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Spent several weeks recently working on the Cape. Wish I had gone to Girardi's early on as I would have made it a weekly experience. Nice atmosphere. Excellent service. Intimate enough for a romantic evening but comfortable enough to spend quality time with a relative (I went with my brother). The food was amazing....and the drinks sublime. Everything was right with this place...and I'm fussy!

Sasha G, Owner at Gerardi's Cafe, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Glad you found us and that you enjoyed! Hope to see you again.
Osterville, Massachusetts
“Fantastic Italian, Owner chef/operated and it shows”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had a fantastic meal, everyone entree was delicious and presentation superb. Had reservations and was seated within 5 min with a warm resection. Great wine selection and service was just right amount of attention. It's as good as it gets on the Cape.

• Visited September 2013
Sasha G, Owner at Gerardi's Cafe, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for joining us for dinner, we are pleased that we could make you feel comfortable.
Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Finally we found a good Italian restaurant on cape cod”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

While staying on the Cape and enjoying all the fine seafood, we miss the Italian food after awhile., but have been disappointed in the Italian restaurants on Cape Cod. Gerardi's is a fine Italian restaurant. The soup and salad was great. I had veal and my husband had eggplant. I couldn't finish the veal (good size portion). I recommend either the veal or eggplant. The wine is good also.
We found the service excellent. I hope this restaurant will be around for while and maintain the good quality Italian food and service