Brentwood Motor Inn
US$178
US$128
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$147
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
Bass River Motel(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
Windjammer(South Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Beach N Towne Motel(South Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2012

My daughter and I needed a place to stay for our last night in Cape Cod in July and since it was just one night, I was trying to save a little money by staying at the Brentwood Motor Inn. (Althought it seems I paid $30 more than the previous reviewer did for his stay in July.) Okay, It probably isn't the worse place you could stay, but don't plan to spend more than one night here. After one night, I couldn't wait to get out of there. It's very old, run down, dark and dreary. The room wasn't too bad, but as my daughter said, "the bathroom was the scariest bathroom we'd ever seen." The towels looked to be about 20 years old, small, worn out, dingy. I felt like I needed to shower right after I stepped out of that shower. I have to agree with a previous reviewer, I have definitely put this on my "do not stay" list.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Nothing like the pictures on the website. We had torn sheets on the bed, bugs in the room, holes in shades, dusty, worn carpets, dirty bathroom, no hair dryer or telephone. The website shows a beautiful pool but we never saw it. On the plus side, the owners were very pleasant but we were glad we were only there one night. This one you should put on your "do not stay" list.

Room Tip: Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Carolyn K
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The location was about the only good thing, and the fact that they are dog friendly. Just be sure you tell them when you book the room that you'll be bringing a dog.

The room itself was just plain nasty. I didn't expect much for $99 a night, in July on the Cape but other than no bed bugs there's not much positive to say. The furnishings and bathroom were worn, dirty and old. The room had a disgusting odor of stale alcohol that only seemed to get worse when you turned on the AC. The carpet was gross and I actually felt bad making my dog sleep on the floor.
The towels in the bathroom looked and felt like they came from the dollar store. I ended up using one of our beach towels to wash my face because their washcloth felt like it was going to take the skin off with the dirt.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BethR03062
Reviewed 6 July 2012

If you are looking for a moderately-priced, budget-type accommodation on the mid-Cape, you could do worse. My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in this updated 1950s-style roadside accommodation for the 4th of July. I think the wide range of ratings for this place is due to the expectations or needs of the guests. We wanted a place that wouldn't break the bank, was clean, had wi-fi, and 2 comfortable beds; our needs were met.

Others may say that the beds were too firm, that the towels were thin, there was just a regular TV, not plasma, and that the view looked out on the parking lot. Still others might point out the in-room refrigerator, the good-sized indoor pool, or the eager-to-please but sometimes too-busy front-desk clerk. If you are with kids, this place is fine; if you are looking for a romantic get-away, keep looking.

A couple more specifics: the in-wall AC unit worked great, the shower had plenty of force, the water was very hot, the place was quiet, and a family breakfast with the grandchildren at the Pancake Man across the street was filling. One thing that is desperately needed is a room-darkening drape over the Venetian blinds on the second window, unless one wants to be awakened by intense sunlight at 4:48. Also surprisingly missing was shampoo for the shower. Yikes! No shampoo?

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank John C
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Pros:
Clean rooms, friendly staff, indoor pool, decent upkeep, wifi
Cons:
Uncomfortable bed, some of the town homes need renovating
Overall:
A solid three-stars. A great pick for a short stay, and if you are on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Christopher M