“Great Location, Beautiful Beaches”
other travellers have booked this property
Good 'slouching' furniture,
with plenty of seating. cozy for 4, room enough for 8!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
with plenty of seating.
cozy for 4, room enough for 8!
A well equipped Kitchen for a cook!
Okay, who gets the Queen bedroom?
It's even got a closet!
nice bathroom with lots of hot water!
full size Bunks? i didn't know they made those! SWEET!
It also has a closet
HEY! I'm relaxing here! LOL!
Gonna cook those Lobsters on the 'Barby'!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Massachus...
“Great Location, Beautiful Beaches”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Overall I was very happy with my choice for a week of fun, sun and relaxation on Cape Cod. This delightful cottage was less than one mile to 5 beautiful beaches! The water was warm and beaches were stunning. The owner of this cottage was an awesome host. She provided milk, breakfast items, fresh fruit and a kitchen stocked with all the essentials. The house has private parking, a nice backyard space with a big grill, bikes and outdoor amenities including a fire pit. This home has 2 sides depending on your needs; one with 1 bedroom and the other with 2 bedrooms. I rented the two bedroom side. The home was completely redone and was very clean. This was my first time renting a house as I usually stay in hotels. I was very pleased with the home and my experience. I am looking forward to staying at this house again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Sep 2014
Thank you for this review! It really means a lot to me to have Guests such as yourself write about my little 'Cottage'! Your Host, Susan
Foxboro
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
12 Jan 2014
Brenna and her companion were perfect Guests. They left my cottage as they found it, and were pleasant and communicative during their stay. I would eagerly Host them again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing