My husband & I went for a quick overnight trip. We enjoyed the hotel right on the beach & liked that there was a kitchen. The lobby needs some updating & the staff was nice. It could use more curb appeal. All in all it was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a secluded stretch of private beach directly on Nantucket Sound offering a vacation distinctly different from most Cape Cod resorts. Sit back and relax at your own pace, basking in the warm Cape Cod sun 'til your heart's content; or stroll along the shore gathering shells at sunset. Stake claim to one of the beach chairs on our extensive lawn or poolside while you catch up on your reading; or if the kids beckon, build castles in the sand or play a challenging game of shuffleboard... without ever moving from your home by the beach.We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. Whether your here for a family vacation, a family reunion or to celebrate the union of two in matrimony, we want to be of service.When the mood strikes, you're just minutes from the many popular activities which dot the landscape in the Mid-Cape area. From museums and history to antique and gift shops... miniature golf to whale watching, you'll set your own pace to enjoy the many activities for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Surf and Sand Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf And Sand Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Surf And Sand Beach Motel South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA