Stayed 2 nights at Irish Village and I was pleased overall. The service was great, we were originally given a second floor room, but as we were traveling with my elderly mom, we were quickly changed to the 1st fl. The room was very slightly musty, but clean and spacious. The kitchenette was a godsend. There was even a working counter space in addition to the microwave and fridge. We were so happy to find 2 twin beds in addition to the double bed, and the dividing half wall blocks a lot of noise (snoring). The indoor and outdoor pool were great for the kids, as was our proximity to mini golf (walking distance). We did have a problem with wifi. They advertise free wifi in the lobby but I tried on several occasions to no avail. They have a PC in the lobby for guests to use but internet service was extremely slow to nonexistent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly hotel with full service restaurant and bar.We have live music every night.We are very much a working class family hotel with over 90% repeat customers in our 40th year of operation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cape Cod Irish Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA