I visited the property for two nights. I wasn't expecting much of the room itself. It was clean but very basic. It is ocean front, so it has incredible views. The disappointment came during the night. The walls seem to be paper thing, you can hear everything that is going on next door or outside. There was a wedding party the last night I stayed, and the guests decided to hang out outside, which it was exactly below or room. They were very, very noisy. After 11:00 pm I called the front desk twice to complain, but they did nothing about it. I had to go outside myself and asked politely to take the party somewhere else. Thankfully, they listened and felt bad, and they left. At checkout, the front desk asked me how was our stayed. I told her about the incident and didn't really acknowledge dthe issue. Very disappointing from what it suppose to be a well know resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, Blue Water is the ideal resort for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or an extended family gathering. The resort boasts 113 guest rooms and cottages, most with patio or balcony featuring stunning ocean and garden views, including Jacuzzi accommodations. Offering food and beverage services in the dining room and lounge, as well as catering for private parties of up to 75 people. Also, our popular beachside Cabana Bar & Grill serves food and drink favorites during the summer season. In addition to the private beach, resort amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, jet ski rentals and banana boat rides, basketball court, putting green, and game arcade. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. Open from late April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Water on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Water On The Ocean South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA