My husband and I had a great time once again, the hotel was just as we remembered it 4 years ago, but better. The staff at the desk was very friendly and fun upon check in. The room was great overlooking the 2nd hole on the course which is located right across the street. The dinning room staff is new from the last time we were there, but they were all great we recalled Amanda from the past, there are two new guys from our last stay Alan & Nick and they were both great. The food was better than our last time around the we had an incredible breakfast quiche one day and our favorite meal was the Santa Barbara sandwich. My husband also loved the Fish and Chip, 3 nice pieces of fish was more than enough for him.
The golf course was incredible Alan told us the course was recently ranked number 7 in the world for par 3 course. You can see the difference from 4 years ago, the course is in amazing shape, we were told that were some upgrades on the course and you can see the differences in the course if you have played it before. I do have to say the traps were nice and fluffy, I know this because I was in several of them, lol. The course has several meal plans for breakfast and lunch, I would recommend calling ahead for a tee-time and asking about the plans, before you just show up and play.
We only stayed 3 days but it was worth the trip, after golf we used the option to visit the Blue Water hotel right on the beach, it is nice they no longer charge to go use the water hotels. I wouldn't want to stay there though it is very loud, Blue Rock is nice and quiet at night. We grabbed a drink from Jim our first night and sat by the pool, the next night we enjoyed a bottle of wine on our balcony and watched the golfers it was great.
Our check out was very nice and smooth once again very friendly and funny, the entire staffed was great to see once again and meet a few new faces. We will be back next summer if not sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This secluded resort features 44 comfortable rooms, suites and Club House apartment overlooking gardens and scenic greens. Great choice for families with young children and couples looking for the serenity Cape Cod has to offer. After a full day of sightseeing and activities, the peaceful charm of our Cape Cod resort is the perfect place to relax. Located on the award winning Blue Rock Golf Course, rated one of the "Top Places to Play" by Golf Digest. Blue Rock is a meticulously maintained par-3 golf course. Discover why golfers - and overnight guests - return time and time again to this lovely setting. Affiliation with 3 nearby beach front resorts with free access to beach, indoor & outdoor heated pools, spa, live entertainment,seasonal fully supervised children's programs and a variety of fun family activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Rock Golf Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Rock Resort South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA