We stayed at the Captain Farris House because we were attending a Strollathon for Rett Syndrome and our Granddaughter, Bella, in South Yarmouth. Looking for a place to stay for this event, my sister in law came upon this B&B on line. Little did we know that we would find... not only "exceptional accomodations"....but also terrific resident hosts, Howard and Linda. We arrived in the rain and it poured all weekend....but the warmth of the welcome we received made us forget the nasty weather. The B&B is so charming....the rooms immaculate and beautifully decorated with all the special touches and ammenities of a perfect B&B....and lets not forget the breakfasts that were absolutely delicious....created by Howard with special attention to presentation. We were three couples for that weekend and we all came to the same conclusion.....we loved it.....hated to leave.....and will be returning not only for the yearly Strollathon event....but also as a getaway destination during the year. I am a very fussy guest wherever I stay and can honestly say this B&B rates more than and EXCELLENT....a SUPERB would be a better description. Also, since it was pouring we did not have a chance to enjoy the lovely grounds....even in the rain we could see how inviting it would be to sit in the gazebo area to read a book or have some peaceful quiet time. I would recommend The Captain Farris House B&B to anyone who wants to be pampered with surroundings of history....warmth....charm.....and elegance. Cannot wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA