This place is the absolute best on earth!!! Our suite was so comfortable and the giant soaking tub was a wonder treat!! The staff is wonderful!! They made us feel like family and were so VERY wonderful!!! And they were so kind in make us gluten free breakfast!! This is truly the best place ever and we hope to make this a regular vacation spot!! There is good reason for them to be an award winning bed and breakfast!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA