“It was okay”

Add it.
4 Brothers Bistro
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I have been here twice in the last year - once in March 2012 & once again for New Years Eve. The food is good, but pricey for what it is. There are much better options in the area. We sat at a table overlooking the indoor pool at the Cove and although, yes it was a sight....it smelled so badly of chlorine that it bothered me the entire time. Service was fine, could have been friendlier as it wasn't busy and I would have thought that they would have been a little more attentive. For New Years we opted to eat elsewhere and go for the party at Tingles nightclub @ 4 Bros bistro. Although it was pretty fun, it was annoying trying to find a seat - everything was reserved, although didn't seem everyone showed up. I had purchased tickets online, I thought that would at least help me out but it didn't. I think the owners were sitting near us, as they brought in a bunch of their teenagers, which I thought was weird at a so called 'night-club' on new years eve. The cocktails were expensive and didn't taste very good, so we just switched to beers. I stood around a lot at the bar waiting to be served, meanwhile regulars were waited upon immediately. One server walked right passed me, looked at a regular said 'another beer?', grabbed one and handed it to him, walked right by me again. Although it was fine, it was just like vanilla ice cream...fine, but nothing special. If I don't stay at the Cove, I will not bother coming here.

2  Thank CandiceMcD

Reviewed 15 October 2012

9 tv's all on the same game - we had to take the over priced food back to our room. Don' care about customers at all--------- stay away !!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Selden P
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We heard the hamburgers were pretty good at this restaurant, so we gave it a try, and we weren't disappointed. The hamburgers were so big, and tasty, and pretty reasonable . In fact everything seemed to be pretty reasonable on the menu. We heard the people next to us, saying the pizza was really good too.
The night we were there, they had a dj, and we end up staying and dancing the night away.
We had a great time at this restaurant and look forward to going back, on our next visit down there in a few weeks.

2  Thank Beachglassgirl1
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The food was great, We ordered pizza. Great food but way overpriced. 4 Bros Bistro is trying to aim for a upscale crowd but its not that upscale. 4 Bros Bistro is located inside the wonderful Cove at Yarmouth. Its a great place but last I was there the prices where so high I can't image how high they are now. Great pizza!!

1  Thank pcurtin13