Ambassador Inn & Suites
Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$297
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$166
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$267
  • Pool
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
US$178
  • Pool
Parkers River Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$128
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$178
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$168
Orbitz.com
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
Bass River Motel(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
All reviewscontinental breakfastwaffle machineindoor poolhot tubcape codnice breakfaststay there againbreakfast areadunkin donutsnice place to stayclean roomsholiday weekendeach morningsaunabeacheschannelsrefrigerator
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We just needed a one night pet friendly stay. This hotel fit the bill...great pool, hot tub, very nice breakfast, clean well-appointed room. Bathroom is very small. David, who checked us in, was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again. Would have given 5 stars if the evening receptionist that was working the day we left, was more helpful in trying to locate our forgotten phone charger. Decided to just buy another one and not risk further frustration.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank teckelcottage
Reviewed 30 March 2014

So, my boyfriend and I decided to spend a night out together and we came across the Ambassador Inn. BIG MISTAKE. We asked to be moved TWICE.

First Room: Went to turn the water on in the shower and the mat on the floor of the bath floated up and revealed a whole bunch of mold! The room didn't seem like it was fully cleaned as it is.. dirty rug, dust everywhere.

Second Room: The second room had the SAME mold on the bottom of the bath tub and there was no mat so it CLEARLY hadn't been cleaned right. There was a hair clip on the floor in PLAIN SIGHT next to the bed. The trash barrels had no trash bags in them and were dirty and stained.

Third (Final) Room: Found some kind of a pill package with pills in it in PLAIN SIGHT next to the bed. By then we were convinced that this was some sort of crack house. The picture you see below was the hole in the wall next to the bath tub. We settled because by then it was 3AM and we just wanted to go to sleep.

I will say that the night Security was very nice. He did everything he could to help us out. Although, we did wake up later than we had planned because we were up all night switching from one disgusting room to another. We didn't have the time to go to the front desk and explain nto them what had happened. Our stay was on Friday 03/28 and today is Sunday 03/30. I provided them with my cell phone number upon check in. I have recieved not one phone call about my horrible stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank LovesToEat789
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Picked the hotel in a rush, what I wanted was a quick overnight getaway where I could be by the water.

Pets- What I got was a reasonably priced room but, upon arrival they advertised that they were pet friendly and when I arrived they charged me a $25 pet deposit. It says in the hotel room booklet $15. I would've picked another hotel if I had known.

Bathroom- had lots of aesthetics issues such as missing pieces to base boards gaps to the wall and the shower head connector to the wall was missing. There was an awful stain on the shower curtain which looked like either dried blood or some kind of bodily fluid.

Sleep- The room was very close to a side door. HOWEVER, at about 3am we were hearing loud sound equivalent to someone dropping a couch above us or moving some kind of furniture if I were by myself I would have been scared. It happened several times during the night that jerked us out of our sleep during the hours of 3am-5am. We didn't know if there was a slamming door or some kids that were roaming the hallways. Too tired to complain.

Staff- First thing in the morning I called the front desk, I just waled to walk on the beach. The staff who answered claimed she didn't know where the beach was in relation to the hotel DUH?????!!!!!! No help at the front desk.

By the way Orbitz asked me to write a review and I did it but, it is not being posted. Not much has been posted on there since 2010. What a waste of time, highly irritated.

Room Tip: Rm 131 very loud noises in the middle of the night. Possibly because it near the door, not sure.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

There were 7 guys and dog...staying at this pet friendly hotel...we used the outside water spigot to flush out our boat motor each day and the electric outlet in the hallway to plug in the heater at night to keep it from freezing. The rooms were fine and they opened the breakfast room for us early each day. Rooms were cleaned each day....staff was great and accommodating....for the money we got what we expected...perfect for hunters looking to just crash in the evenings. If your looking for a 3 star or better...not here...but if your looking for clean sheets and a hot shower this is the place.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 8 December 2013

On my visit to the Cape for 12-6 - 12-8, I stayed at Ambassador Inn and Suites. I will never stay here again, as I entered the building strange man sat at computer all day and night and was not security, the odor as you entered the building each day was so bad they had to leave front door propped open for fresh air. Rooms are old, the appearance was Not inviting. I went to vending machine for a Gatorade for my 2 yr old son only to find crackheads using a room on the back side, smoking cigarets in the building, walking in and out, to me totally unsafe, breakfast nothing to write home about. Any door around your room that close you can hear it in your room horrible.
Stay here ONLY IF YOU MUST AND THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS AND I DO MEAN NO OTHER OPTIONS.... Consider the Hyannis Travel Inn very great place with great service, great location, great service.

Room Tip: Please choose something else, stay here only as a Last Resort, nothing about this hotel to me personally was great, even good to say the least.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo