We headed to the Cape with a one night reservation at a different hotel and thought it would be difficult to find a decent, resonably priced hotel for the rest of Fourth of July weekend. After stopping at a restaurant nearby, we decided to call some local hotels and this was the second one we called and they had a cancellation for Saturday and a room for Sunday night. Both nights cost us a little more than $300 dollars which impressed us, because we were expecting rates to be sky high due to the long weekend. We reserved the rooms and were told we were going to have to switch rooms during our stay, which we were okay with. The staff was very accomodating and even switched over our luggage for us, so we could go out and enjoy the day without personally having to move our own luggage. We were happy with both rooms in which we stayed. The beds were extremely comfortable and had plenty of pillows. The location is great, close to Main St. Hyannis and grocery stores are nearby if items are left at home. There is also a fridge in the room to store cold items. Although we did not use the pools, there was an indoor and outdoor pool available. They also offer a continental breakfast which included several cereals, doughnuts, bagels, yogurt, toaster/bread, waffle maker, juice, coffee, and tea. The breakfast area was quite crowded, we seemed to get there just when everyone else was. There are a few restaurants located down the street including the Hearth and Kettle and the Pancake Man which are both open for breakfast. We were surprised to find out that the hotel was also pet friendly, because the rooms showed no evidence of pets at all. We were very pleased with our stay and will definitely be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to the Ambassador Inn & Suites. We strive to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. With our newly renovated hotel, we guarantee comfort, quality, and satisfaction. The hotel has a wide array of services such as a complimentary continental breakfast, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, game room, business center, wireless Internet access and abundant parking. We offer affordable rates and hope you come and spend your vacation with us. Many others have done so already and statistics show approximately 89% of our guests are returning. The Ambassador Inn & Suites looks forward to connecting you with the heart of Cape Cod. The Ambassador Inn and Suites is perfectly located with easy access to some of the best Eastern Atlantic vacation experiences such as the Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises and historic points of interests like the John F. Kennedy Museum and Cape Cod museums including the Cape Cop Maritime Museum. This hotel is also close to the ZooQuarium, Heritage Museums and Gardens and Cape Cod Community College. The Barnstable Municipal Airport is five miles away. Enjoy shopping at the nearby Cape Cod Mall. The Thornton Burgess Museum is also close by. A variety of fine golf courses and off-shore salt water fishing opportunities are in the surrounding area of The Ambassador Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ambassador Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel South Yarmouth
- Ambassador Inn & Suites South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA