We recently had our son's wedding at the Red Jacket Beach Resort(South Yarmouth, Cape Cod). Everything was perfect. Thanks to Sally who did an absolutely fabulous job of putting together all those details which make for a perfect day and memories to match.
The staff was excellent and no stone was left unturned to make this special day a really special and memorial day.
The food (served piping hot) was excellent and everyone commented on this fact.
We all stayed at the Red Jacket (100 people) and it was probably one of the best decisions we have ever made.
The wedding was terrific, the reception room was perfect and the ocean front wedding setting was wonderful.
Thanks Sally for making this special day, so special
We also want to thank Peggy at the front desk for calling us early the next day to let us know that our daughters drivers license was found by a staff member and we were able to retrieve it before she left for Conn.
Thanks everyone for making this day so special. Your the best.
Pam and GLenn Lungarini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 three or four-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound. Recently updated guest rooms are equipped with two queen beds or a king along with porch deck with most offering spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features large indoor and outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children's pool and Jacuzzi spa. The Kids' Klub, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. In addition, the Red Jacket offers on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker's River, which borders the resort. Parasailing and kayaking are available during summer season. Two dozen championship golf courses are situated within a half hour's drive, including our own Blue Rock course, located four miles from the resort. The Red Jacket's dining room serves signature New England cuisine. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort's full service spa. The Red Jacket Beach is also the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and special celebrations, and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Open from early April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA