I should start by saying that we won a two day stay at this resort at a travel show. So not only was this a wonderful opportunity to check out this resort but they upgraded our room to a room with an alcove with an additional bed. This offered a private area with a queen bed and two additional queen beds in the main room made for plenty of room for a family of five. Our room on the first floor with two deck areas overlooking the bay was perfect for relaxing and quiet. Having the beautiful beach literally steps away from your lodging was amazing. Chairs, umbrellas and everything you needed for the beach was readily available. In addition there are wonderful indoor and outdoor pools so no matter the weather you are all set. We had one lunch to go we took to the beach from the resort dining room which was good. We did stay mid-June before the full summer schedule but the family activities during the summer seemed wonderful and we look forward to returning to check them out. All in all, a very relaxing stay and a resort I would look forward to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 multi-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on Nantucket Sound. Recently updated guest rooms; many offer spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features indoor/outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children's pool and Jacuzzi spa. The Kids' Klub, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with family activities throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis. Also featuring on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker's River. The Red Jacket's dining room serves signature New England cuisine. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort's full service spa. The Red Jacket Beach is the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Open from early April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA