Recently stayed at the Red Jacket beach resort for a vacation.As always a wonderful time.The rooms were ready and cleaned very well for being right on the beach.The staff is very friendly and always asked if you needed any help.We had a second floor beach front which i usually dont enjoy as much as the ocean front lawn rooms however it was nice to be down the end of the beach way near the river as it was very quiet.We had to move our room to enjoy an extra night but the staff made that easy and were very helpful..Love the new addition Tikki hut where you can enjoy drinks and escape the sun.The only negative complaint which has nothing to do with the resort is the amount of rude smokers...couldnt really leave your doors open to enjoy the beautiful ocean breezes!!Again thanks to the staff at the RED JACKET BEACH for another enjoyable stay..see you next year!!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 three or four-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound. Recently updated guest rooms are equipped with two queen beds or a king along with porch deck with most offering spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features large indoor and outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children's pool and Jacuzzi spa. The Kids' Klub, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. In addition, the Red Jacket offers on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker's River, which borders the resort. Parasailing and kayaking are available during summer season. Two dozen championship golf courses are situated within a half hour's drive, including our own Blue Rock course, located four miles from the resort. The Red Jacket's dining room serves signature New England cuisine. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort's full service spa. The Red Jacket Beach is also the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and special celebrations, and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Open from early April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA