An unplanned trip to this hotel turned out to be not too bad! It is located directly on the beach and they also have a pool great for kids with a shallower end for the younger ones with a umbrella type sprinkler that falls on them when standing underneath. The cool thing my kids loved was that you can swim to the deeper end which I believe was only 4 feet by an access like river while swimming under a little bridge. Cool idea! What I loved was it didn't seem overly chlorinated like other pools we have been to. There are lounge chairs at the pool but fill up quickly. The hotel offers towels for the pool/beach. Great for me less to pack! They also offer chairs for the beach too, those they seemed to have plenty of! We chose the poolside room, good choice in my opinion we had a nice view of the beach and the pool. We had an individual balcony with a few chairs that had a divider between the balconies for the privacy factor loved that! The room was a decent size for two queens beds. It came with a mini fridge which was awesome for drinks. The comfort of the beds could be improved. I definitely wouldn't say they had springs sticking out but they were not pillow top! So a good nights sleep wasn't in my future!! =) Housekeeping was great, because I had a privacy please sign on the door they had left a bag hanging on the door for us filled with an assortment of clean towels and soaps in case we had run out. Thumbs Up for that!
I think my only not so positive thing would be the amount of noise you can hear from neighboring rooms and the kids running around on the balcony that everyone uses to access there rooms. And I had a second floor room. I'm thinking it's because it may be the older style. So beware it's a family resort and they don't necessarily wind down on the earlier side, the older kids I mean. At least when I stayed. In the end we did enjoy ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA