Being from Boston, my family are really not big "Cape people" as we prefer to just do day trips to Hull and/or Marshfield beaches. We booked this hotel last minute for 2 days based on an invite from friends with kids who were staying that week and we absolutely loved it. Cleanliness is of the outmost importance to me and Room 259 was spotless. In fact, it looked like it had just been re-done, the only exception being the tub, which showed a little wear and tear but was fine for showering. (I wouldn't have given my child a bath in it, but then again I wouldn't do that at any hotel.) The room was bright with a balcony and pool view/partial ocean view. The only flaw with the room was that the TV picture could have been clearer, as our kids wanted to watch TV until they fell asleep at night. There were 2 pools, one indoor (which was small) and one outdoor which was a little bigger. There is also an indoor hot tub next to the indoor pool. Towels and lounge chairs were supplied at the pool and on the beach, which also had sun umbrellas. The beach and sand were gorgeous and clean. They also had daily activities for our kids, ages 7 and 9, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, which are kids loved! There was a band playing at the bar and a magician walking around doing tricks for the kids. The only negative I have is that there wasn't more of a food selection on the premises (we had hot dogs and burgers), It would have been nice if there was a pasta/pizza/steak option for dinner there. Other than that, we cannot say enough about this hotel and defintely hope to stay again next summer! Now there is no need to research a place on the Cape to stay -- we found the perfect spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA