“Good deal, huge portions”
Review of Paisano's

Paisano's
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Southampton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We go to this restaurant several times a year, often when taking guests out to dinner. Yesterday we went and I ordered the Chicken New England and my husband ordered shrimp scampi. They were both very good and the portions were at least 2-3 meals worth of food. We had an appetizer of garlic bread with cheese and tomato, which was delicious. Dinner came with warm breadsticks and choice of soup or salad. I had a glass of wine from their limited wine list and my husband had a soda. Our bill was about $42. I had my chicken for dinner tonight and will bring it for lunch tomorrow. Good food, good prices, decent service and relaxed atmosphere make this a good choice for Italian.

1  Thank Trystelle

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went there with a group of friends ,who have eaten there many times. It was our first time eating there. Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu,and her service was excellent.I had the liver and onions which was excellent.the others had various entrees which were fantastic. My wife loved their Italian wedding soup ,which she said was the best she ever had. I thought the prices were very reasonable. I would eat there again if we are in the area. I give this restaurant two thumbs up.

1  Thank Ed G
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We go there a lot. Maybe 25 times a year. Easy parking, nice menu, good tasting food that you won't be sorry you ordered the next day. Same deal every time. Can't think of one bad experience and thats says a lot. enjoy!

3  Thank Stephen603
Reviewed 27 February 2013

One of my favorit places to eat. No matter if you eat in or get take out, you always get tons of food, and the taste is soooo yum yum!!

1  Thank Emeraldkin
Reviewed 10 October 2012

We went to this place for some ravioli and both of us were disapointed with the quality. Both meals tasted and looked like frozen ravioli from a local chain market.Prices were in the $15 to $17 dollar range and to top it off we were charged $2.65 for a glass of soda water.Service o.k. but won't go back.

2  Thank Vic Y