“Our New Years Eve Comittment Ceremony”
Review of Paisano's

Paisano's
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Southampton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Our New Years Eve Comittment Ceremony”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We are local friends of Paisano's and eat here frequently. When we decided to have our ceremony, we choose to have it in the banquet room. The owner and his son, were excellent with our overall menu plans and appropriate selections. And we were able to spend an entire eve. prior to our event decorating the room. They were so very helpful and the staff were asking if they could help as well... We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening with the overall help of our attentative waitress, Christie and others at the bar. All of our guests loved the food and complemented on the excellent Paisano's banquet room & staff... Thanks to All for making this such a memorable celebration for us!!! Dee & Dan

• Visited September 2013

Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We love to frequent Paisanos. The staff is professional and friendly and the food is delicious! My only negative comment would be the prices as a "go grab a bite" place, the portions are very big so "doggie bags" are the norm. It would be nicer to see lesser of both. All in all, you will not be disappointed. Their pizza is outstanding and we always get the
Buy 1 large get one free deal.

1 Thank Marie P
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Great place for a gathering!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have been to Paisano's on only two occasions, and both times it was for informal gatherings. Once was for a sit-down holiday dinner in which there were approximately twenty of us, and we all ordered off their extensive menu. The food arrived more or less at the same time, and all the various dishes were prepared to order - hot & delicious. No complaints. The servers were also very attentive.

The second occasion was for a party for a retiring coworker. We had their back room to ourselves, and had pre-ordered various appetizers for everyone to share. At no time did we feel rushed, and once again the servers were very attentive.

For family diners, the restaurant itself is somewhat deceiving. It's located in a strip-mall, and looks more like a pizza joint - which it is, but one that also sells other authentic, albeit pricey, Italian fare. For the fun loving set, they offer an extensive, lively bar and pool tables. In conclusion, Paisano's really offers a little something for everyone for a very casual night out.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank michlouise
Suffield, Connecticut
“always look forward to our next meal at Paisano's”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband and I (fiancé at the time) moved to Westfield August of 2012. My husband had his favorite places to go food wise, and so did I in our former hometowns. My husband (as he loves his pizza) was worried he wouldn't find another place that was just as good as where we were before. We came across Paisano's soon after we moved, and have come to find that their pizza, burgers, and the chicken parm are our favorites! Every time we drive by, we always talk about when our next time back would be...they are very quick with bringing the food out, the atmosphere is good, and they give you plenty for your money.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank baypathgrad
NoHo Ma
“Good deal, huge portions”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We go to this restaurant several times a year, often when taking guests out to dinner. Yesterday we went and I ordered the Chicken New England and my husband ordered shrimp scampi. They were both very good and the portions were at least 2-3 meals worth of food. We had an appetizer of garlic bread with cheese and tomato, which was delicious. Dinner came with warm breadsticks and choice of soup or salad. I had a glass of wine from their limited wine list and my husband had a soda. Our bill was about $42. I had my chicken for dinner tonight and will bring it for lunch tomorrow. Good food, good prices, decent service and relaxed atmosphere make this a good choice for Italian.

• Visited April 2013