Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
US$189
US$151
US$106
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannon smokingconvenience storehousekeeping staffdefinitely stay here againmass pikegreat place to staycoffee makerworcesterpetsamenitiesdryermicrowaverritelevisionlodging
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed here overnight on a road trip with 2 dogs. They do not charge a pet fee which is absolutely amazing! The rooms were all recently renovated. They were very clean and comfortable. When we travel again on a road trip with pets I will seek out the Red Roof Inns.

Room Tip: If you have dogs, ask for a ground floor since it easier to take the pups out.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you very much for the great review of our hotel. I am happy that you and your dogs enjoyed your stay. thank you for taking the time to write about your stay and we look forward to your next visit with your dogs.

I will be sure to share your review with the entire staff.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

had an overnight stay at the red roof inn may 17, 2014. the rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. even with all the rooms close to each other, i never heard any unsually loud noises. they have a quadrangle where you can hang out it you would like. the hotel was pleasantly surprising for it not being a low-star hotel. i had stayed in far worse 5-star hotels through my travels. this place is really worth the money. you don't need a concierge or a fancy lobby to make it a pleasant place to stay. i definitely will stay here again next time i travel to boston.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your great review of our property. The staff work so hard and it is so nice when someone notices their efforts. I am glad you enjoyed our "yard" it is a very tranquil area. I love to see guests enjoying it.

I will be sure to share your kind words with my entire staff.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I wouldn't stay in this place if you paid me. The woman at the front desk was rude and apathetic. Upon checking in I went up to my room only to find that it hadn't even been cleaned! It was obviously a mistake but the way the woman at the front desk handled it was very rude, she didn't believe me until she went and saw for herself (which required her to kick me out of the lobby and lock the door because no one else was working). I was switched into another room which was not at all what I had wanted even though I had made my reservation a few months prior to my actual stay but at that point I was relieved to be in a clean room (which still didn't seem to be all that clean). I tried to turn on the fan to block the sound of the highway but it didn't work and to top it all off after returning from dinner I couldn't get into my room..had the keys made 3 times before the man at the front desk went up to see what was wrong and ended up having to get some tool to open the door. I was told to "try and leave as little as possible" because maintenance wouldn't be able to fix it until the next day and every time I left the room they'd have to let me back in. When I asked to switch rooms (AGAIN) I was told that I couldn't because housekeeping wasn't there to clean the room which would leave it unusable (as if the door issue didn't do that already). I ended up leaving and heading down the road to the Extended Stay America.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CB_x21
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear CB_x21,

I first need to apologize for the way that your problem was handled. I am very sorry that the front desk representative was rude. I would also like to apologize for the condition of your first room as well as the lock issue you had. I would like to speak with you directly regarding this stay, if you could call me at the hotel I would like to see if there is any way we could resolve this issue. I can assure you that I take cleanliness as well as Customer Service very seriously and will share this review with the entire staff. Please contact me at the hotel to discuss in detail your stay. I would appreciate it very much, and again I am very sorry.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I love this hotel! Every time I am visiting family and friends we stay here. The rooms are so clean and everything is new and comfortable. The location is great, convenient to all major highways, Boston and Providence. There is great outdoor space for stretching after a long drive or plane ride too. Over the years I've stayed at different hotels in the area and this is the one that we feel comfortable returning to year after year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you for the kind words about our Inn. My staff and I work very hard to be sure our guests are happy and feel at home. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your stay. I will be sure to post this for the entire staff to see.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My parentsand I come out to visit and this is their repreffered location to stay. Friendly staff, quick check in/out and clean rooms. The room was really nice and felt homie. 1 of the things I hate at hotels is crappy hard sheets but these were really decent quality. The cleaning staff also hooked us up with extra towels which was a plus!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am always happy to hear about my staff going above and beyond for our guests. They really do work so hard to make your stay enjoyable. I will be sure to post this for them to read as well.