“Excellent seafood/rice luncheon special” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Southbridge, Massachusetts
“Excellent seafood/rice luncheon special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been here a number of times and have never been disappointed. This time I tried a lunch special and I forget the name but it was a mixed seafood with rice and a brown sauce. I don't usually like sauces on rice but luckily they only gently coat the rice with it. It had shrimp, scallops and some of what I call make-believe fish, the white stuff with the red exterior. It was too good to leave any in the plate and I will definitely get it again next time I go there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dino T

Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Super Thai Noodles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

This place was right down the street from the Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center. Don't let its appearance fool you. Service was quick. Food was fantastic. I ordered my thai noodles hot and this is the first Asian place that asked me how hot on a scale of 1 to 5. I ordered a 4 and at first thought they didn't have any heat at all, but boy, was I fooled. They were seasoned just right - hot - but not so hot that I couldn't taste the noodles and the other seasonings. Great balance.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Frequent_Traveler500
Northampton, Massachusetts
“A Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Excellent food, wonderful service - truly a hidden gem!!
Sery is so friendly and nice. The food is fresh and delicious!! Reasonable prices too.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mani50
Southbridge, Massachusetts
“a Friday night homey place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

I love south east Asian -- this is a really good small Lao-Thai place. The food isn't overcooked, the taste of the sauces is clean and never too oily, the sticky rice bowls are always good and hot.and the colors of the vegetables are always lovely. I only pick out my favorite things for dinner, so I cannot tellyou about the usual fried appetizer platter. The ginger soft crab is fried and it is good. I like the coriander shrimp, huge grilled shrimp with lots & lots of coriander. The duck choo chee is addictive, but I have worked my way through the green red and yellow curries and they taste just distinctively right.
This place has an enormous take-out business, but I really like to go here regularly for a sit down meal. I like the decor, the tables have nice cloths, the chairs are sittable and it isn't too dark. The waiters are attentive. The kitchen can be a little slow bec of all the take-out going on but who wants to rush on the weekend?

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Carol P
Boston, Massachusetts
“Consistently fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have eaten here many times - the food and service are consistently fabulous! Lemon Grass Chicken is my favorite. Priced right and decorated tastefully, this is a hidden gem.

• Visited August 2013