“" There's a new dog in town."”
Review of Happy Dog Cafe

Happy Dog Cafe
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Southbridge
Cuisines: American
Putnam, Connecticut, United States
“" There's a new dog in town."”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I you are looking for something a little different in a hot dog this is the place. My wife and I recently visited The Happy Dog Cafe. Upon entering we were immediately greeted by the owners with a great big smile and welcome. I chose a Chihuahua which is Chili,Cheese,Lettuce and Tomato and a Smoking Dog which has Bacon,Cheese,Celery Salt,Jalapeno and Tabasco. My wife had 2 of the Coney Dogs.These are not Wieners but a true Kayem hot dog that are steamed and out of this world. If you are looking for a quick lunch and some pleasant conversation give this place a try. You won't be disappointed.!!!!!! Could use a few decorations but I'm there to eat not look at the decor.

• Visited February 2013

Dudley, Massachusetts
“Vintage Specialty Hot Dog & Bakery Fresh Sandwiches Eatery”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

A fun and casual new Southbridge lunch eatery in Southbridge & a must for Dog Lovers. The sandwiches are bakery fresh with names like "The Cocker Spaniel" -Chicken breast & bacon & Ranch, and the "Smoking Dog" came with toppings like Jalapenos & Tabasco. Our kids enjoyed sitting at the counter on retro dinner stools, and the fun owners provided great service. Fresh food and good prices. ..We'll be back real soon.

• Visited March 2013
Douglas, MA
“Hidden Gem in Southbridge”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

If you are looking for a great lunch, this is the place to go. Have been here a few times and tried the chowder and several hot dogs. They make a bunch of different toppings for the hot dogs, and I plan to eventually try all! My wife fancies the sandwiches here, so we frequent it as much as possible. If you are tired of fast food, give this place a shot! The prices are super reasonable and the value is great (short dough)

• Visited March 2013