“Good Coffee but the staff always seem "bothered"...”

Sturbridge Coffee Roasters
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Fresh roasted coffee, espresso and specialty drinks, breakfast sandwiches, pastries, light sandwiches, desserts
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I'm sorry. Your menu is extensive and there are many selections of coffee and treats. I need to look at the chalkboard menu and decide. I'm sorry if I am holding you up from your conversations or other pressing matters. I thought my money meant something to you...yet apparently I am an annoyance.
Good Coffee, nice selections, treats seem good if they are fresh....occasional fly in the display case.
super comfy setting to sit and sip
just make up your mind before you approach the counter. and don't expect a smile.

Elvis D, Owner at Sturbridge Coffee Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Hi Amy I see you came in before I purchased the store. I want to invite you back to see how much I have turned the business around from what you experienced. We are all about coffee and love for our customers. Hope to see you again some day

Elvis

Reviewed 23 August 2010

Sturbridge Coffee Roasters, located in the historic Flat Iron building offers the freshest coffee made from roasted whole beans! Food is equally impressive. People are nice. It is so much more enjoyable to get a morning cup from here rather than a fast food joint. Go for the coffee, food, and authentic coffee shop feel!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fairbanks, Alaska
Reviewed 16 December 2007

Love Love Love <3

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Stockbridge, MA
Reviewed 5 December 2005

I love this place! A true "coffee house" with superb coffee, great service, and a real sense of community. Not your chain coffee house. They even have coffeehouse type entertainment on some weekends. And if you're on the go, you can grab some hot coffee and something sweet in record time. Thanks John for giving people another reason to enjoy Southbridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 November 2005

This is a wonderful place. You must visit sometime. The people who work there are very interesting and pleasant to be around. The coffee is the best in the area and the fresh light meals will satisfy just about anyone.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member