“Amazing food”

Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hours of Operation: Tuesday thru Friday 11-2 (Lunch)Wednesday thru Saturday 4:30-8/9 (Dinner)BYOB Sunday & Monday CLOSED
massachusetts
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The athmosphere at the restaurant was very nice. My husband and I ordered the short ribs. The service was very good and the food wonderful. The choise of desserts was excellent. It was busy that night and we were very suprized how fast we got our order. We would definitely go there again.

• Visited May 2014

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Best meal anywhere!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I don't have one negative thing to say except that I wish (greedily) that they were open more hours!
The owners are wonderful, friendly, conversive, and bloody magnificent cooks/pastry chef. I had the best mussels in wine that I'd ever eaten and begged them to serve them more frequently. One has to BYOB if they decide to have a drink, but who cares? The salads are abundant and filled with all the good things salads should have; then comes the entree....I had a pork tenderloin dish (sorry I can't remember the name) and I thought I was eating in Paris. Desserts are to die for and anyone who makes cannoli and cream puffs is top on my list! This is the finest little secret in Central Mass.

• Visited February 2014
Middletown, Connecticut
“Sublime”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was our favorite BYOB in Spencer. It is about 2 miles outside of towntown on a side road off Rt 9 (turn opposite the tractor dealership) and go a couple of houses down. The atmosphere was cheerful and the decor nice. I had the short ribs with grilled squash and mashed potatoes, and my husband had the pasta primavera with a grilled chicken breast addition. Service was attentive and the food absoluetly wonderful. We took desert home with us-a piece of chocolate pie for me and my husband had two of their cookie selections. Again, all were terrific. We would definitely go there again.

Visited April 2014
“Recently chosen "People's Choice Award Winner"”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

As a resident of Spencer, when this restaurant opened we visited. That was when they first opened. We continue to dine here. Whether it be a leisurely lunch or a dinner after a long day, we continue to enjoy our experience. The food is superb and the service is top notch. You are always greeted with a smile and you leave on a friendly note. Two Chefs "Chef" leaves no doubt in your mind that he is a "True Chef". The recent Peoples Choice award is well deserved and who better to judge than The People. Congratulations!!!! We wish you many years of continued success. We will continue to patronize this wonderful restaurant.

Central Massachusetts
“As always, a good experience”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Went on a whim - called first as they are always booked and they were QUIET - guess thursdays before Christmas is the way to go.
The soup of the day was a nice portabella thick soup with sausage - very very good. I had soda tonight, which i don't usually - usually bring my own - and it came in cans - just not used to that in a restaurant - but it solves the problem of too-not enough - fizz.
I was going to get a steak but the only one on the menu for the night was $30 - sure it was worth it, but not where i wanted to go that evening. So i got the pork and it was a great choice - great sauce, great veggies, nice sweet potatoes. very happy with it.
hubby got the fish and chips - fish was very good but a TAD - and i mean a TAD overdone - not enough to worry about. the chips were odd - very thin and almost too crispy - more than a tad too crispy - but because they were so thin and crispy they didn't have much taste. I am very picky about my fries so am glad i didn't get the f&c (which i considered).
desserts were, as always, awesome - i had the key lime and it was to die for and hubby had an eclair - which he devoured.
all in all a great meal with just a tiny overdone on the fries - always a great meal here.
service is ALWAYS awesome - have been many times and never ever had an issue.

• Visited December 2013