“Fresh Guacamole is a Must!”
Review of Mexicali Grill

Mexicali Grill
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Spencer
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Regardless of what you're going to Mexicali for, you have to try the fresh table-side guacamole and chips. Even if you're there for drinks and appetizers, I promise you it doesn't disappoint. As far as the food goes, you get quite a bit for the price and it's always prepared rather quickly. There's plenty of seating and it's a fun atmosphere. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you enjoy authentic Mexican food, or if you're looking for something new!

There are newer reviews for Mexicali Grill

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We have been here many times. Sometimes just at the bar for a few drinks, sometimes in the dining room. A few times with our kids. Food is always excellent. None of us have ever had anything we didn't like! The kids even liked the food. The fried cheesecake and the fried ice cream desserts are to die for. Food prices are great! The staff is very prompt, friendly, and helpful. My only complaint is that the drink prices are way too high. I am a bartender myself (not there), and the drinks are never what I would consider worth what you have to pay. Stick with a draft or bottled beer if you'd like an alcoholic drink! It has also happened numerous times that they charged for top shelf when you order it, and it is not what they actually serve. There is no way to actually prove it, but you can tell the difference! If you're not drinking, then this is a great place to go.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is better than any of the places I've been to in Worcester for actual authentic Mexican food! I just got an enchilada but it was delicious, fairly inexpensive, and more than enough for me! My boyfriend got some sort of pork tacos which he said was fabulous! Everyone else's food (we were there with 7-10 others celebrating a birthday) looked plentiful and amazing! I think everyone enjoyed their meals. The drinks were strong and delicious! I really enjoyed this place and would definitely return if I was in the area! Apparently you have to try the pineapple mojito! I didn't have it but I got yelled by my group that I didnt! I ended up with a strawberry colada margarita instead but it was well worth it! The waitress was also very attentive!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Went here for lunch and had a burrito. Very greasy and not much taste. I could not recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank mps7777777
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Mexicali is one of our favorites in Spencer. It's our "go to" for a consistently good meal with great service.

Been to Mexicali Grill? Share your experiences!