“Great food, service with a smile.”
Review of Charlie's Diner

Charlie's Diner
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Spencer
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spencer, Massachusetts
“Great food, service with a smile.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Charlie's is a great little place with excellent food and friendly service. No reservations needed, just walk in and sit wherever you like. The diner is open early for breakfast and the restaurant extension added in the last few years also serves lunch and dinner. The portions are very generous - even the so called "Manageable Mouthfuls" of which there are 4: Turkey dinner, spaghetti & meatball/sausage, fish & chips, marinated steak tips. All are $6.95 - $9.95. I frequently get the steak tips and I can barely finish! The also have a full bar. Sat. night's special is usually the prime rib which is one of the best around. You can also order to take out.

• Visited December 2013

Worcester, Massachusetts
“LOVE IT HERE! GREAT MEAL! GLAD WE FOUND THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I have always wanted to try it and I am so glad we did. We sat in the diner instead of the bar/grill side. We had breakfast. My husband said it was the BEST Biscuits and Gravy he ever had! I had a traditional breakfast, 2 eggs, bacon, and home fries. Also, very delicious! I told him we should come for lunch and dinner sometime!
Defiantly stop in you'll love it!

• Visited December 2013
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious, the service was on point, and the the diner is very clean, I have nothing bad to say about this Diner.

• Visited September 2013
East Brookfield, Massachusetts
“Good food good value.”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I' ve eaten at Charlie's a number of times and I'm never dissapointed. I am always surprised when the check arrives... I always think it should be more.

• Visited August 2013
Central Massachusetts
“As always, great meal”
Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

Went with friend and hubby a had oysters on the half shell (6 @ $8.99) and they were nice and fresh and sweet.
I had salmon - very good, nice and tender. My salad was a regular salad but fresh and crispy. Hubby and friend had the turkey dinners, which they liked. They said the boneless buffalo appetizer had no kick whatsoever though.
Service was good - no complaints.
Like coming here - always a good meal. Not gormet by any stretch of the imagination, but very good.

1 Thank jrk53