“Always good!”

Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Spencer
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Varied menu and friendly staff make this a great place to get together over food. Excellent value and though a bit off the beaten path, the trip is worth it. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

My stepson moved to Spencer recently and we heard good things about the Black and White. Thought we'd give it a try.

The menu had quite a varied selection and there was something there for everyone. I had a seafood and pasta dish that was very good

Service was very good despite being short staffed that night.

When in Spencer, give the black and white restaurant a try.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I don't get to Spencer often, but every trip I make sure to plan a meal at the Black & White. The food is always delicious, fresh, exactly as ordered, and served by fun and friendly waitstaff. The menu offers an incredible variety of food, and everything is yummy. Try the Black & White - you will be glad you did!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Not only is the good amazing and always as I order it! But the staff is very welcoming! It is a delightful place. Good food good people!

1  Thank tsp692
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I recently had lunch with 2 friends at the Black and White, on Route 31 in Spencer, MA. They have a widely varied menu, with a double-sided specials sheet. I chose a lasagna, which arrived quickly. The presentation was appetizing, and the flavor consistently good, with a layer of ground beef in the center of the pasta. My companions were equally satisfied with their choices,, a veggie wrap and a basic pasta with meatballs and sausage. 2 of us opted for dessert as well, and the brownie sundae was huge and filling and tasty. The service was friendly and attentive. We ate in the dining room, which is rather oddly shaped, and seemed a bit less comfortable than the bar area, which is very well designed. We will definitely return to the Black and White Grille.