“OK for lunch, if you have a few hours to kill.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kaboodle Pizzeria & Grille
Ranked #15 of 26 Restaurants in Spencer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We met friends there for lunch. We were early, so we decided to order our drinks and an app. Ten minutes later a server came by to get our drink orders. Ten minutes after that she came by to see if we wanted anything besides Diet Coke. Fifteen minutes later our spinach artichoke dip showed up. It was OK, served with bread, not chips or pita. An hour later our friends showed up. About an hour after that the server came by and asked, "Do you need a little more time?" If I had been by myself I would have walked out right there. The food was canned, my order was wrong. I will not be back.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Excellent dinner every time! The choices are plenty; in fact, I can never make up my mind. Many of the dishes are Moroccan in influence (lamb) and Italian. Their pizza is extraordinary! In fact, the best one around Central MA. I have a special order pizza and Terreck makes it perfectly. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting, the music never overbearing and service is perfect. The owners always are friendly and accommodating. They offer wine and beer, soft drinks and tea. Prices are extremely reasonable as I always have food to take home. You can't go wrong at Kaboodle's!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here and I brought home half of my meal. Homemade squash ravioli. Yum!
Just heated the rest up tonight and it tastes as good as it did last night!
The menu is great with a lot of gluten free options.
The bar is well stocked and the staff is very friendly.
Great dinner!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Kaboodle's Pizzeria and Grille in Spencer has reopened after a year-long absence. In that time, they have definitely not forgotten how to make a great meal! The food is wonderfully fresh, and seasoned in ways that I haven't encountered elsewhere. The portions are generous and the prices extremely reasonable. I had the Jambalaya Linguini. When I ordered it, they asked how spicy I would like it, from 1 to 10. I went with a conservative 5, which was delicious, but not very spicy. I think I might risk a 7 next time. The sauce was zesty and flavorful, and the shrimp, chicken, and sausage plentiful. My companion had the Chicken-Broccoli Alfredo, and said that the Alfredo sauce was outstanding. Any excuse that I can find to be in Spencer at dinnertime will take me to Kaboodle's. Bring your friends, or just order the take-out pizza. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Kaboodle has great pizza and good prices. The restaurant is very clean. The staff is friendly and I will return again.

1  Thank Sweeti4027