“and five stars!”

Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Spencer
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Five Loaves brings new meaning to the phrase "a great out-of-the-way little place." My family's been a few times--flawless service, ever-changing foodie menu, charming ambience, never a miss with the food. And reasonable!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Five loaves is a wonderful dining experience.While both the resturant and menu are small there is something for everyone.
The menu does change each week so be sure to check it on line and make a reservation in advance.
On our last visit I had shrimp quenelles that were perfect.Ths salmon and steak also got raves.
The service is professional and friendly. You can also BYOB-what more could you ask?

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Every time I'm in the area of Spencer, i love stopping by and picking up such nice, fresh home-made breads. It's difficult making the ride home without tearing the crunchy breads apart. The desserts are outstanding too. It's just something different that you can bring to someone's house for dinner at the last minute, knowing it was made with love.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here several times with friends when I'm in the area. This place is consistently one of my favorites. The staff is excellent, food is always fresh and will prepared, the menu is always interesting and ordinal. And of course the bread is fantastic! Bring your own bottle along is you like. Menu items change frequently and always include fresh local products. Don't misses the desserts! Located on a side street, the bakery is on one side of the building and the restaurant is on the other side. Treat yourself to a dinner here soon, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We loved our server, very attentive. My husband had the Ragu and I had the Chicken Millanaise. My dish was accompanied by 5-6 roasted potato pieces and a good sized piece of breaded chicken, smelling of hot olive oil. The creme brulee desert was wonderful. I believe they must save some of the bakery produce for dinner guests, as the bakery display was almost empty when we arrived for dinner, yet there was a good offering for the dinner guests. Would definitely come again.