“Delightful Lunch While People Watching”
Review of Michael's

Michael's
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Recently spent a fabulous weekend in the Stockbridge area of the Berkshires in western Massachusetts. Had a lovely lunch in a very large dining room of Michael's Restaurant. Easy to lose your waitress in such a large place, but they were quick to respond. I chose their lobster roll which was served on a lovely roll with french fries and a yummy coleslaw. My husband chose a fancy burger with one of their special craft beers. Glad we tried Michael's.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went here for lunch with a three adults and two children. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the potato skins and the turkey club. The potato skins were great! They were made fresh and were so hot that they burnt the roof of my wife's mouth. The turkey club was average. My brother in law really enjoyed his sweet potato fries. Server, Robin, was very personable and attentive. Nice interior. However, they had weird curtains that looked like moths were on them. I would go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our lunch on 8/13/14 started off with an appetizer of wings that were absolutely delicious! The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and the staff was very kind. Our waitress Robin was specifically fantastic and exciting! Sharing her fun stories, and calling me "sweetie" definitely made me feel welcome and cared for. Robin was quite attentive, she kept us very happy and entertained:) For lunch I had the Chicken Parm. Grinder, which was quite good. A little small for me personally, however it was still delicious. You can't ever go wrong with a side of Cape Cod chips, loved that as well. Don't forget when you come to this restaurant, you ask to be served by Robin, she's energetic and she will make sure you leave with a great experience!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Went by for dinner... Place was clean and staff was very friendly. Food was average...nothing that really jumped off the menu.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Had a great lunch at Michaels on 8.14.2014. We all enjoyed our meals. Our server, Robin was fantastic. She recommended the Veggie burger special, which is made right there in the restaurant. Being a vegetarian, I order these out a lot. I have to say it was one of my favorite veggie burgers ever! Just the right amount of seasoning and mixed veggies. The fries were wonderful too. One other person in my party got it as well and also throughly enjoyed it. The other two meals, a Turkey BLT and the Sausage grinder special were both equally as good. The service was fast, and as I said Robin was really fantastic. Everyone went above and beyond to be sure we had a great lunch, we definitely did. I highly recommended Michaels. Thanks to the staff for serving up a great meal.

1  Thank GotWesties