“A Friendly Environment”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Manchester, New Hampshire
“A Friendly Environment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

Smokey Bones had more of a sports bar feeling rather than a sit down dinner on a Friday night. There was about a ten-minute wait for a party of two, which can always be expected on a Friday, however a little miss leading when looking around and noticing multiple tables empty in more than one of the sections.

Once seated though our server came right over with a friendly smile, taking the drink orders and getting us settled quickly. There was not a long wait for the drinks and the food orders came out in a very timely manner hot and delicious! Try the Smokehouse Chicken with mashed potatoes its great!

The menu has a great variety and multiple create your own meals at reasonable prices, which is perfect for any array of appetites and college students living on a budget! It’s also a fun menu to meet everyone in the family’s needs.

However try to stay clear of the bar room unless looking to sit at the bar. We were sat in the closest booth along the bar, hearing every story the guys at the bar told. It was a little too loud for the two of us to have our own conversation at times.

Overall though, great food, reasonable prices, and good service; wouldn’t mind heading back with a group of friends for dinner but would probably try somewhere else when looking for a one on one setting.

• Visited October 2012

“Unpredictable food quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

Every time I have gone to Smokey Bones my food has come over-cooked or dry. The chicken tenders came out dried and I had to return them and I didn't order anything else. When I told the manager he gave me a card to get a free mini $1.99 dessert. That was awhile ago and I haven't been back so I threw out the card. I expected to receive the chicken tenders to be deducted from the bill but that was not the case. I have also ordered the ribs on a couple of occasions and they were over cooked,dry and the mostly chard on the outside. The burgers are also over priced and chard as well. Five Guys is a better value and much better quality of burger. The cornbread is very good as well as the donuts.

Visited August 2012
Boston, MA
“Definitely will go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

My friend and I were looking for a place that opens late at night and we remembered seeing this place on our way. We loved the wings; the smoked and the spicy garlic buffalo, both good and a savory ceasar salad. We tried a few drinks as the bartender was trying to make some new ones; don't remember all the names but the skinny redhead hottie is pretty good; not too strong but don't be fooled by it. She made a tasty one that we called " the green mountain" (I don't know if she'll keep the name but you can ask her, maybe she'll remember). They close at 1 am but you must get there by midnight or before to get food.

• Visited September 2012
Canton, Massachusetts
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I love the pulled pork sandwich. It seems to always be busy, but you don't have to wait long. A bit noisy at times.

Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Ribs Were Pretty Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

The Smokey Bone chain is pretty good but i did like the one here in Stoughton much better than the one in Taunton,the St.Louis ribs were very good cole slaw and fries were good also the atmosphere is great will be back.

• Visited August 2012