“good food great beer”

Ranked #29 of 82 Restaurants in Stoughton
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We have eaten at Smokey Bones both here and in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. The food is consistantly good and the prices fair. If you like a chicken & pasta dish I recommend the Asiago Chichen dish along with a pitcher Smokey's own Bones Brew. What a great tasting combo. The pulled pork and the smoked wings are a great appo.

There are newer reviews for Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

After waiting over 40 minutes for a table, finally got seated. Another 45 minutes before the order came to the table. Waitress was very nice but seemed like the food was not under her control. Order the wings, awful, looked like they were cook in old grease. First time visiting chain and last time.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Every time we are up in the Massachusetts area we have to stop at a Smokey Bones. We have been to this location three times, the food quality is excellent and has been consistent every time. We are huge BBQ fans and their pulled pork is among the best I've ever had and is always very juicy and flavorful. The ribs are also excellent, and i LOVE their brisket. Their coleslaw is an excellent compliment to their BBQ and the portions are a very good size for the money when it comes to BBQ. By far the best thing on their menu is the SMOKED WINGS!!! Just get it the traditional way the BBQ dry rub with the slight drizzle of the sweet BBQ sauce is absolutely magical... We have to get they every time!

1  Thank Christina C
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We arrived at 12:30 on a Saturday. Plenty of open tables but waited at least 15 minutes for a table. Sat for 20 minutes and no one so much as looked at us. We got up and left and told the hostess while on the way out, she looked at me with an absolutely blank look and said "uh, sorry". Don't waste your time!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

A night out shopping was capped off by a dinner out with my husband and teenager at Smokey Bones. It was relatively quiet for a Thursday night and we got seated immediately. The menu is pretty extensive, from ribs, pulled pork, steaks, burgers to salads, soups and chicken. We started out with the homemade kettle chips, which were hot and delicious, and not nearly enough in there for the 3 of us. My son got a "build your own" burger, which please be advised - the tops do add up quickly to make for a very expensive burger! My husband a BBQ combo, which must have been good, since I barely saw him eat it. And I got the pulled pork platter - which I found a bit dry, but there are plenty of bbq sauces right on the table to choose from. The fire roasted corn, however, was absolutely yummy!
The end total of our check was a bit higher than most chains in this category and overall, pretty average fare for the same.

1  Thank Kookoosmom