“Awesome fries and calzones”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Old Country Pizzeria
Ranked #29 of 82 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Pizza
“Awesome fries and calzones”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

My sons order the steak and cheese calzone and fries and they love them. We have eight pizza restaurants in the area and my son ranks Old Country as number one. I have ordered the grilled chicken salad with the house dressing and the dressing is very,very good. They always put enough chicken on the salad for me to use for chicken salad the next day.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank 1965Susan

Spring Hill, Florida
“Yummy!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2009

I used to live in Stoughton and would order something from Old Country Pizzeria every Friday. Whenever I go back to visit family, we love to order from this place at least once during our trip.

I've never eaten inside the restaurant (always take out) however the setup is nothing to write home about. I think most people order take out from here rather than sit down for a meal.

I always get the chicken finger platter which comes with chicken fingers, fries, salad, and honey mustard sauce. My sister gets the ziti with chicken and broccoli.

In terms of price, it's a really good value for the money. I've never had any problems with this place. I'd certainly recommend it.