“Can't go wrong with Courtyard” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Boston Stoughton

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Courtyard Boston Stoughton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stoughton
Springdale, Arkansas
“Can't go wrong with Courtyard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Hats off to another great Courtyard location. Service was great, location was good (about 15-20 mins into Boston), and the hotel itself was spotless. Breakfast & service from the Bistro was good as usual. Value was pretty good here considering the prices that you'd pay to stay in the city. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Decatur, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I continue to be impressed with this hotel and its modern aesthetic, cleanliness, ample free parking, strong shower water pressure, in-room refrigerator, efficient check-in, friendly service, reasonable price, reliable wireless internet, etc.

The only thing that made me wince was hitting the lobby the first morning of my stay, and finding out they no longer provide complimentary coffee. I do understand them trying to save money, but it sure did rub me the wrong way.

Regardless of this, I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel year after year. It really is a terrific place.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for leaving a wonderful comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.
'll be sur to share it with my staff!
Happy Holidays,
WNY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Good: Room and most areas were clean, Very nice staff, Food at the Bistro was pretty good, Nice exercise room and nice location right near the interstate. Easy parking \ location.

Not so Good: The lobby and halls were pretty cold and normally this never bothers me, The room temperature was easy to control. The pool hours are lousy, this time my kids were at home so it was no big deal. If you come with kids and like to swim- you should go elsewhere.

1 Thank JakeWny
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend on a last minute trip to Boston. We were looking for a place that would be a reasonable price in the height of the vacation season, but still a close drive outside of Boston to crash for the evening. We called that evening and they were very helpful to reserve a room for us, and it was still ready for us when we checked in late that night. Our rooms and all common areas were very clean, and the staff was very friendly!

• Stayed August 2013
Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights. This hotel was clean and very quiet. Once in my room, I didn't even know that anyone else was staying in the hotel. The bed was comfortable, the internet worked and the employees were very nice. The lobby is very nice as well. I would absolutely stay here again the next time I'm in the area. Keep an eye on the internet as their prices change day by day. I looked on their website late one night and the rate was $129. I needed to get approval and figured I would book my room the next morning and the rate was $159. I called to get the $129 rate and I was told that they couldn't (wouldn't help me). While I was there, I saw the rate drop the last day I was there for later in the week back to $129. I was a little disappointed that they wouldn't give me the rate from the night before. Outside of that, the hotel was very nice.

Room Tip: I was in room 434 - Didn't have a balcony like other rooms. 2 queen beds. Nice!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

A standard yet nicely decorated Courtyard motel. (A couple gas stations are nearby and a small shopping center but not much else.) The hallway temperature was quite cool the days we were there but our room temperature was controlled well. The room was very comfortable but crowded (with Courtyard furniture). Lighting was ample; shower and toilet worked fine. We ate one breakfast which was served promptly and tasted good. While departing early for a flight from Logan, we received a free Starbucks!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

First off, let's say there are not a lot of good options in this area. However, this Courtyard tries but misses on many levels. As a Marriott Gold member, we found the place average to slightly below average for this chain.

Décor (9 out of 10): Rooms are updated, lobby is extremely nice (part of the new Courtyard redesign). It has all the new and nice amenities (flat screen, nice desk, etc.). The bed was very comfortable and the room had both a mini-refrigerator (listed on website) and an microwave (not listed on website). Had two queens - not the typical two doubles. Rooms are good size.

Cleanliness: (5 out of 10): There was visible mold on the grout of the shower tiles, the desk had some sticky stuff on it at check-in. My wife called the room "filthy". I am a bit less picky but even to me it was not truly a clean room. Apparently, lot of quick surface cleaning and that is it. Everything was properly replenished every day.

Staff: (9 out of 10): Efficient, customer-service oriented, very friendly and welcoming. Quickly took care of our requests

Attention to Detail: (4 out of 10): They have a mini-frig, microwave and coffee pot in one area across from the sink, but the cords lead into a cabinet to a two plug outlet behind the refrigerator -so you have to unplug at least one item to use the other. Couldn't they have put a 4 plug extension or outlet here? The lamps at the desk had 2 outlets, but the outlets were so worn that my phone kept going off and on (shorting) because of a loose connection - they should have been replaced. There were no other outlets near the desk - only those 2 - need more. There was no luggage rack in the room - when we asked they said they had to be requested(??!). The HVAC did not work properly - you set the heat to 86 and it still blew cold air for 10 min before heating up. Finally, no complimentary coffee in the lobby in the AM (unlike other Courtyards) - you have to pay for it. Really?

Location: (7 out of 10). Quiet location, close to a few restaurants, and a movie theater and plenty of close parking. If you have to work in the Stoughton/Randolph/Brockton area, it is a good location - otherwise go to a different suburb. Venture a few miles away (into Randolph or Brockton) and you are definitely in a lower middle class area.

Food: (N/A) did not eat here so no comment. The Caffe Bella down the street is excellent, as is the Legal Seafood in the South Shore Plaza about 3 mi away. The rest of the time we ate downtown.

I only have business in this area about once every 2 years. The last time, I stayed at the Residence Inn in Brockton. I remember it being better than this location, but that was 2 years ago. If my company would pay for it, I would have rather stayed at the full service Marriott in Quincy, but prices are high for the South Boston suburbs.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank drichrx
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoughton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
#1 of 1 in Randolph
BEST WESTERN Rockland
BEST WESTERN Rockland
#1 of 3 in Rockland

Been to Courtyard Boston Stoughton? Share your experiences!