“The best food Stow has seen”
Review of Emma's Cafe

Emma's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I eat here several times a week. The food options are varied and delicious. The service is awesome. I can't decide if I love breakfast or lunch more, but the scones and donuts are a "must have" any time of day! If you try it, it will become your new favorite place.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Emma's Cafe is a new-ish gem of a place in the Shaw's plaza. I had a delicious omelet--best I've had in years. The seating is comfy and the music is at a level where conversations can happen easily. A beautiful special event room is tucked in the back, as well, and the owners are friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I've eaten at Emma's several times and will keep coming back to enjoy the great food. Just this past week I had breakfast there, with the best blueberry scones ever. You can really taste the sweet blueberries and delicious pastry, unlike the typical dehydrated sea biscuits sold elsewhere. For dinner, try the turkey chili which combines the right level of spice with an excellent bread bowl to make a filling entree.

The owner, Andrew, has created something sorely missing in Stow - a great place to eat, as opposed to all the pizza and coffee shops. Give it a try and I'm sure you will come back again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stopped in with my mother for lunch today. She had heard good things from friends about it.and wanted to check it out. I had the burrito salad with chicken. She had an omelet. Both were well made and very tasty. We'll certainly be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Emma's is new to Stow (in the shopping center along Rte. 117) and we have all embraced it a lot. You can get their breakfast items just about all day and their fresh bakery items are wonderful. The last time I was there I had their Adult's Grilled Cheese which had two kinds of cheese, lettuce, tomato and avocado and it was yummy; served with a delicious (tasted homemade pickle). I also chose one of their smoothies which went down so easily. Topped it off by splitting a black & white cookie with a friend.

Been to Emma's Cafe? Share your experiences!