No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love the vegetable covered pizza. It's yummy and wholesome. The regular pepperoni also meets my expectations.

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Stow House O/P seems to use ingredients a step above other local places. The subs are fresh and delicous. Pizza very good. Service is very quick and friendly. I have been going to this spot for several years and find the food and service very consistent. To add a sidenote on their service and attitude..my battery died upon picking up my order and the minute it did the skies opened up to a deluge. My thanks that everyone offered assistance in trying to get help - when the owner came out with jumper cables. Kudos to them all, cannot begin to thank them...as they were all soaked upon heading back into work!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

This is a pizza place like dozens of others I have been in around the US. Patronized by the locals with good food. Certainly better than chain places like Papa Gino's. The pizza is very good, but I usually get a meatball sub which is really filling.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 10 December 2008

What you would expect from a House of Pizza as far as the pie is concerned. Good sandwiches.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
ma
Reviewed 19 January 2008

Nice people, decent enough pizza, pretty good sandwiches. Standard "House of Pizza" fare. We eat here a lot because it's on the way wherever we are rushing to/from.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook