“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We ate here because our hotels free breakfast was questionable. Glad we took the time to drive here. Coffee was excellent,fresh and hot. Had a western omelette sandwich on an English muffin with home fries and I split a homemade apple muffin with my sister and it was very good. Seems like it's all home made and fresh. Large menu,great staff. Very clean too. Breakfast is one of those meals that in theory would be easy, but lots of people mess it up,these people do it right.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great little home cooked spot. Prices were very inexpensive but food was delicious! Everything is homemade. the atmosphere was warm, inviting, and just like a country kitchen. We would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Food was very good and reasonably priced. Service was quick and efficient. Nice cozy feel to the restaurant. I would definitely return

Reviewed 7 February 2014

This is a nice little place with good food and decent prices. The seating is compact but it makes it feel more like home. They also sell cakes and other yummy things to take away. A friend introduced me to this fabulous place and my two experiences here were positive.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have eaten at Annie's three times now. The first two times I had great difficulty choosing something to eat as everything there is either fried or has meat in it. (I am a vegetarian but do eat beef and fish occasionally.)

The only fish offered was a Fish and Chips. HUGE portion, bland bland bland fish. No seasoning, just battered and fried. The french fries were pretty much all I ate that time.

Second time I ordered a Grilled Cheese and fries.

Everyone else in the restaurant was calming eating huge orders of heart-stopping, cholesterol-laden food. Annie's offers no applesauce, raw vegetables excepting sliced tomatoes. Their salads are all iceberg lettuce.

On my third visit, I was trying to find something to order which would not make me sick to my stomach. As I was asking the (very nice) server about some other options she laughed loudly and said "Honey, you're not goin' to find any healthy food in this place!".

Excellent, friendly staff. Couldn't be nicer.

Just don't know why someone would want to eat here when you could go close by to the Cracker Barrel in Sturbridge and have a much larger and healthier selection of "country cooking".