All reviews great pet policy no pet fee front desk a great stay coffee machine was broken nice breakfast in the morning free weights extended stay a pet friendly hotel nice room breakfast room is short drive mass pike no hot water the bed was extremely comfortable sturbridge village quality inn
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Upon arrival I was greeted by the gentleman at the desk and asked if I had a preference for which floor I would like to be on. I was delighted as I do prefer a high floor away from the elevator. My room was clean and comfortable. Although I did not use it, the microwave and mini fridge are a plus. The hotel was quiet and the bed fairly comfortable. The breakfast was a bit sparse. Hot oatmeal had only raisins or cranberries to put in it. Some type of sweetener (brown sugar) might have been nice. There was one flavor of muffin, two flavors of bagels and three types of cereal. The eggs and sausage looked dried out. Overall it was not impressive. My only real problem was, I parked my vehicle in the back near a light. Unbeknownst to me the tree above my car contained caterpillars that proceeded to excrete all over my vehicle during the night. I had no idea what it even was but knew I should get it washed off immediately upon leaving in the morning. The man at the car wash told me it was caterpillar excrement. It was disgusting! My suitcase fell over into it too. Now that's ruined! Maybe consider trimming that large tree back so it doesn't hang over the parking spots!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Della O, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Guest- Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our clean guest rooms along with our amenities that we have to offer our guest. Our apologies to you for our staff not meeting our expectations with our breakfast items along with a tree that had caterpillars, rest assured we will work hard to make improvements and please let us know if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

They have the best staff, plus the location is real nice and quiet. The only issue that I had was that most of the major attractions were kind of far since most of them are located in the vicinity of the Boston Area but everything else was extremely perfect.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Guest- Thank you for your "5 star" review of our hotel along with your wonderful comments regarding our staff, It is our pleasure to provide you with outstanding customer service clean and quite hotel! we hope to see you again during your next travels to MA.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We were in Massachusetts to drop my son off for a summer program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, I chose this location to save money on the hotel cost as it was very expensive to stay in Cambridge or Boston, the hotel is about an hour drive to MIT depending on traffic. We enjoyed the two nights we spent at the hotel. The place was clean, quite and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was what you normally get - yogurt, waffle, fruits and breakfast sandwiches. If the location was closer to MIT and I didn't have to pay toll I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Della O, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

I am glad you had a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Look no I further, really, this sleepy little town riddled with small antique and variety shops, great restaurant, the ocean, a lovely community that seems to be the antidote to preceived notions of the East coast-I mean if, like me, your from Chicago. He truth of the matter, everyone is so nice, especially, at the La Quinta Inn Strubrdge Ma. This place is as comfortable perhaps as man is allowed to be without that death of a payment usually required for such things. This is why, Anthony, the manager, manages like a text book who aims is to engaged the crew to be family as family visits. Anise with an unconquerable vigor and smile returns every room back to it's orginal state, so every visit it seems as if I were the first. Bikers, real bikers, bicyclers:) abound aplenty,-Goldwingers these guys got what you're looking for likewise, and all are welcome even Butch, buttercup, or whatever you call the believed canine. Staying here trouly is like visiting family or friends and I'll continue to make new ones at La Quinta Strubridge Ma.

Efrain
Satisfied client

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Efrain- Thank you for your "5 star" review, on behalf of all of us at La Quinta-Sturbridge we are very happy that you enjoy each of your visits with us, our wonderful village and a team that makes our guest feel like friends and family! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon during your next travels.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This LaQuinta has very nice room updates post remodeling, the staff is pretty friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and WiFi. Mediocre fitness center featuring cardio in three forms and low weight free weights. The climate control in the rooms is motion sensing so while you work during the day the unit doesn’t run and you come back to a hot/cold room. Economically nice but somewhat frustrating. I do however recommend this location for its value.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Della O, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Guest- Thank you for your "4" star review of our hotel, its our pleasure to provide you with new updated rooms, public space along with a friendly staff ready to help our guest, our apologies to you that our climate control units are not a choice for you and we appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to make improvements. We hope to see you again during your next travels to Sturbridge Ma and thank you for your recommendation as a good value!