“always five stars”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Clean, wonderful service, excellent variety, reasonable prices, a small lalce absolutely worth visiting.. across from on ramp to 195 east in Swansea Ma

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Have been here many times and our meals were always excellent. My wife loves the mango currie chicken and I am usually torn between the tangy coconut shrimp or the crispy duck. The wait staff are extremely nice and very attentive, Try the Thai ice tea it's really different.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This little gem sits just off the highway and is located near the mall. Never too crowded this little restaurant is packed with quality. The food although not 100% authentic, is close enough for most's tastes.

The service is probably in the top 3 of restaurants I have been in over the past 3 years. Hearty portions and great taste one never leaves hungry!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I had just finished eating "dinner" at another restaurant located in Swansea and left hungry. On the way back to the hotel I saw this place in a strip shopping center. I ran in and quickly ordered a steamed shrimp and vegetable dish. I didn't like the fact that I had to order rice. Thought that this would have came with it. I took the food to go and ate it at the hotel. The dish was above average. The sauce it was in was delicious and there was ample cashew nuts in the dish. This would have been a better option than the first place I went too. The waitress was very nice when taking my order and offered me some water while I waited. Would definitely return for a more leisure meal next time. Going on the list of places worth eating at.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Seated in corner very cold and drafty had to dine with coats on, Tofu pad thai nicely presented but too sweet to finish and no usual vegetables present, have dined here numerous times , hopefully this visit was just a fluke

Been to Thai Taste? Share your experiences!