Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury
US$126
US$115
BestWestern.com
US$94
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The only part I am slightly satisfied with is that the manager quickly responded to me personally, to let me know they will work on their issues. Other than that, cleanliness, accommodations, service all well below par. You get no shampoo or conditioner, no toothpaste, 1-ply, rough, toilet paper. Stains on bed and pillows, burns on mattress in non smoking room, staff complaining about their jobs, moved from one room to another poor room. Lots of noise, etc.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank StayAwayImWarningU
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Please accept my apologies that you were not offered our amenity basket at check-in which includes shampoo and toothpaste for guests. In response to your review, our team will be retrained to be more diligent in inspecting the guest rooms for cleanliness and providing guest with all amenities.

Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope you choose Extended Stay America for your future travel needs.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

If you like a dirty room and a lot of noise, this is the place for you. And if you really like to not get a good value for your money, this is definitely the place for you. From the second I made the reservation to the second I left - this hotel was a big disappointment.

2  Thank Pamela B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Pamela - Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I want to apologize for the service you received. We do take pride in our customer service. Our hotel here in Tewksbury does have some families with children that do stay here for periods of times which depending on the ages of children does create some noise.

I do apologize that the noise level was higher during your stay. We will use this survey to coach our staff to ensure these issues do not happen again.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Cheap cheap cheap in every sense of the word. Rooms stink of stale smoke and cleaning materials. Bath towels falling apart and bed feels like it went 15 rounds with a heavyweight. Dirty and disgusting.

Stay clear of this dump, there are better choices in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Stay away from this dump, best tip of all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I am incredibly sorry for the stay you had with us. The problems you mention in each one of the areas of your guest room is absolutely unacceptable. Our goal is to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests to enjoy, so I am extremely disappointed that we were unable to do this for you. We also just refreshed the property in November/December of last year, which included brand new mattresses in all of our guest rooms. I apologize you didn't find them to be comfortable. In response, I am working with our staff to improve our entire property's overall cleanliness. As well, we will be sure to keep your remarks in mind as we continue to update our offerings in the future.

Thank you again for your review. We are sincerely sorry for all of the issues you experienced while staying with us. Still, we hope you will give us another chance to show you our efforts in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Staff have been friendly. Not a lot of choices for breakfast. Pretty quiet for a hotel. Internet is super slow. About same speed as dial up! Safe location. We have a non-smoking room, but curtains and sheets smell like they came from a smoking room. But, we brought our own sheets.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am thrilled to hear that the staff was friendly and that you felt safe here. We strive to make each guests stay fell as though they are at a "Home Away from Home". I want to apologize for the lack of speed on the Internet and the issues with your curtains and sheets. We designed our grab-and-go breakfast for the traveler that does not have the time to utilize our kitchens. It is a menu that is easy to grab on the go. We will use this survey to coach our staff.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I reserved a non-smoking room and I was put into a smoking room. I requested a non-smoking room but the clerk said, "Sorry full house for the next 3 days." I had to spend horrible 3 nights there. So, if you are a non-smoking person, do not stay here. They are going to give you a smoking room.

Room Tip: Do not stay here if you are a non-smoking person.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business