“Revised statement”

Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Tewksbury
“Revised statement”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I dont want to make as if this place was real dirty when I stayed there. It was perfect for and that they allow dogs was perfect. U dont find many palces that allow animals and I was truely happy they did. the staff was very nice and if needed anything they would help you. It just needed a littt bit more TLC on the bathroom. Sorry if anything was that of a badpklace cuz its far from it. It was great since I live in Boston and to see my grandson I was able to go there wth my dogs. I wont be able for awhile due I am disable and money does not allow me to have extra money for gas and a few nites in motel. But when I can I will stay there in Tewksbury Motel 6 in a heartbeat. Maybe put a little fridge in rooms would help . THANK U

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank cherietumm
GuestRelationsM6, General Manager at Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear cherietumm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the 1403 Boston (Tewksbury). Excellent service is what we strive to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important as it enables us to continually improve our service and provides a memorable experience to our valued guests.

I have reviewed your comments and concerns, and I want to assure you that I take them very seriously. Our relationship with our guests is extremely important to us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to 1403 Boston (Tewksbury).

978-851-8677

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The lady at the front desk was so pleasant. The rooms were ok. They need to clean the tubs like actually scrub them and the toilet. the floors were dirty. and the sheets felt like sand paper. and the fact that the sheets r changed when u leave if there more than 2 days they will change? But I was relaxed it was quiet. The fact that the next day a few doors down there was either a shooting or stabbing kinda makes me nervous cuz I planned on staying there again for a couple of nights again. i did tell my friends it was great and then this happened. so im a bit nervous to ever stay there. and its perfect area cuz it near family and everything else. Thank you

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank cherietumm
Dear cherietumm,

Boston, MA
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Over the past several years, I've stayed at this property many times. I'd love to be writing a positive review about their new rooms and property spruce-up but unfortunately, this is overshadowed by other issues. Unfortunately, this property has had some issues with undesireables lately and the Tewksbury police department has decided to focus on the property. Now a police presence might be a good thing if that's where it stops but the Tewksbury cops are roaming around the property and stopping guests for no reason just to "send a message". Now I'm not a criminal and it isn't appropriate to stop my car at 8:50 PM for NO reason just because I decided to run down the street to have dinner. I'm not a criminal and I refuse to be treated like one. I won't be staying here any more.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank aflyer100
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Dear aflyer100,
Thank you for taking time to review our property. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay and encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Travellers are raving about these Tewksbury hotels

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Arrived after a trip down from Maine on a day when heavy, windblown rain was the order of the day. Was put out back in a first floor room that had flooded. I'm guessing that the water had made it's way in under the door. Went to the desk to report the flooding where (Jose') first asked if I wanted another room. To which I jokingly replied I had not brought my life jacket so yes, I would like to relocate please. He then wanted to know if I had done anything to dirty the room and did it need to be cleaned! Well it didn't need a cleaning but it damn sure needed to be dried. Holy Christ are you serious, Jose'? Anyway, got a second floor room that was clean, comfortable and DRY. And that is my story. I have to be down here for a class in September and will most likely try this place again.

Room Tip: The bottom floor room #149 floods in heavy rain. Bring your Kayak or Scuba Gear!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
GuestRelationsM6, General Manager at Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear William L.,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the 1403 Boston (Tewksbury). I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 July 2013

they have new rooms look very nice. but same old staff they don't care at all. twice i stayed this past week 1st night brand new TV did not work at all i was told there was nothing that could be done.the internet they use is the worse I've ever seen. so i came back last night and again in a room looks nice but the TV got 6 stations and was all snowy was told that's the best they can do for me the girl working did not know how to program the TV's so once again i sat there with nothing to do wondering how they could get away with this.

Room Tip: find another place to stay
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Apologies-

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the 1403 Boston (Tewksbury). Exceptional service is what we strive like to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to continually improve and provides a memorable experience to our valued guests.

I am sorry that your experience did not fully meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my most sincere apologies. Please rest assured that we have taken the appropriate measures to address the problem with our staff in order to prevent a future occurrence.

Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance. We are hopeful that you will present us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Frederick md
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I am a regular at Motel 6 chain and I have stayed at many of them over the years. This was by far the worst of all. They put me in a room in the back. First thing I noticed was an odor as I opened the door. Well, it was warm and the AC was not on so I turned it on thnking it woudl dispel the odor a bit. TV plug kept falling out of the wall! Internet service was NOT FREE and the guy at the desk didn't bother to ask if I wanted it when I checked in. Then.. a train went by. It was no more than a couple hundered feet from my door.
Okay.. so the guy at the desk offered to let me change rooms...and I thought about it. Then I took off my shoes. The entire carpet was WET. Went near the bathroom and it was SOAKING wet and smelled like the toilet had recently overflowed.
I threw my stuff back in my car and was outa there. Got a full refund and made a huge complaint and headed to the Motel 6 in Vernon CT. That one is very nice!

Room Tip: Wait till this place is totally 'refreshed' or torn down and built over.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 12 August 2012

This is an economy hotel and thats all you will get when you stay here...The room seemed pretty clean with bright comforters on the beds. The bed mattress was definitely in need of replacement as it sagged in the middle. Saw a couple spiders in the bathroom crawling around so maybe its time for some pest control. The motel does have an IHOP next door so that was nice. It's right off exit 38 of
I 495. You have to pay $3 for internet but it did work very well with good connectivity.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tewksbury
TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover
Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford
UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover

Been to Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury? Share your experiences!