“June Fishing Trip”

Reel Deal Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Truro
More attraction details
Owner description: Reel Deal Fishing Charters offers daily fishing trips for striped bass, blues, bluefin tuna, cod and more! Anglers of all ages and skill levels welcome. Voted Cape Cod's Best Fishing Charter in 2012 by NECN's Cape Cod's A-List. Fish with the best on your next Cape Cod visit!
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“June Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

My Dad and I spent a half day fishing for Striped Bass on June 12th. The captains at Reel Deal did a great job of finding fish and making us comfortable on a cold damp day. Everyone caught some fish and enjoyed a great trip. The boats and fishing equipment were top of the line and I would recommend Real Deal as an excellent fishing charter.

Visited June 2014

“First trip with Reel Deal and definately NOT THE LAST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am from central MA and the 2 hr 45min trip down to see Capt Bobby was well worth it! I fished with my boss and my 75 yr old Dad on a less than perfect day...rain in the morning, 4-6' seas in the afternoon. Despite battling the weather, Captain Bobby Rice kept us on the fish all day. He definately knows how to read his Garmin electronics! He informed us that the day before they only landed 2 keeper Stripers. Well, we boated over 30 in the 32-40" range! Highlight of the trip was all of us hooking up in one drift with my Dad landing the biggest bass of the day. Quad hookups are crazy!!! It was a fantastic day and we'll be going out with Reel Deal again to target the 40-50lbers before the year is over!

Chantilly, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The REAL deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is the only charter I will take at the Cape.

We originally scheduled our 1/2 day excursion for Memorial Day weekend. The morning charter returned and Capt. Bob was waiting at the boat when we arrived. He advised that it had been a poor catch morning, and tha, while he was willing to take us out, if we would be available a different weekend, he recommended rescheduling. He could have taken our money and floated around under the pretext of "fishing" but didn't.

We went back June 15 for the afternoon. It was a beautiful day and the bay was teeming with fishing boats all huddled together trying to catch stripers. He moved us around several times based both on the fish finder and his experience. He warned us that, although the fish were there, they weren't necessarily hungry, and we had to find the ones that were biting. There are no guarantees, but he works very hard to find the best locations for fishing.

We moved once to where the water was visually boiling with fish, and only two other boats were fishing there. We had four fish hooked at the same time (6 people on-board, including staff)!

We caught our limit and began to catch and release, and had a wonderful afternoon. He was helpful, friendly, and so was his "mate," Fran.

The boat was impeccably cleaned, the equipment was well-maintained and appeared to be very new. I could not have hoped for a better fishing experience and I want to go back and participate in tuna fishing with him.

I highly recommend this activity to anyone who wants to fish at the Cape.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If You Want To Catch Fish, Go With Reel Deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Captain Bobby and his staff were amazing. They found the fish, and helped us master the art of catching them. We did a half-day striper bass trip for our honeymoon, and we returned with over 20 pounds of fish fillets! This isn't just a stop and drop a line and fish for the day charter, they move and track the fish which makes it easier to catch something! By the time we returned to the dock, our fish was filleted and bagged and ready for us to take home!

Not only was the fishing great, but the scenery is even greater, fishing off of Ray's Point and Provincetown provided some amazing views of the shores of the upper Cape. If you are looking to fish the Cape, you have to use Reel Deal Fishing Charters, they were top of the line!

Visited May 2014
New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best charter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have fished charter boats up and down the coast and Capt. Bob is the best. I had booked a striper trip, but the fish were not running. Bob trailered the boat to our location and we went for sea bass. A short mile or so trip and we were into the biggest sea bass that I have seen inshore. We limited out in no time and played catch and release afterward. The boat and all equipment was in perfect working order. We also caught porgies and mackerel. The captain's wife, Elena, could not more helpful and wanted to do everything possible for us. Don't hesitate to book a charter with Reel Deal.

Visited May 2014