“Home Town Feeling”

Quaker Inn Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Uxbridge
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Let me start by saying that the Quaker Inn Conference Center is not a "large chain" it is a privately owned motel so it does not have that "corporate" feel. With that said, it does have a "home town" feeling which is great for both families and couples! The management was very friendly in fact, even after I went back three times to ask questions she still had a smile on her face. They were able to tell me where the best restaurants were and even were the cheapest gas stations were. The Quaker Inn Conference Center has three separate buildings, 1 smoking and 2 non-smoking. I really liked this because smokers and non-smokers are never side by side (we all know smoke travels). The room was very clean and although they are your "standard" hotel beds I spent three nights there and I didn't need a chiropractor afterwards! Either all the other visitors were as quiet as what I was or the rooms are well insulated because once I was in the room there were no "loud" noises like in the bigger hotel chains.There is a small refrigerator and a microwave that was great for late night snacking. I definitely will stay there again next time I am in town.

Room Tip: They have rooms with both single queen size beds and rooms with two queen size beds,let the manageme...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 February 2012

The sheets had fresh blood on them and stains. I didn't find it until the next morning. We went to speak to a manager and none was available. The woman at the front desk didn't believe that they weren't changed. Obviously we checked out of the motel and asked for the manager to return my call. Days and weeks went by and I called several times and never got to speak to a manager. Always out of the country. I finally called the health department and sent them my picures.
DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank KathyE698
Reviewed 6 October 2011

i had a great stay at the quaker inn. the staff was very helpful and friendly !!! the rooms were very clean!! i had a microwave and refridg. in our room that was very convienent!! the building [c] that i was in was very quiet! and i had wi fi !! that was great! i did my work right from my room !!! thank you for a great stay see you soon !!!!

Room Tip: i chose building c
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank kimberly b
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I wrote a big long thoughtful review (basically positive) but your website wouldn't let me post. What's that???

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank plantlover42
Reviewed 15 July 2011

This place was a disaster, dirty and dingy rooms. I was part of a larger group and everyone had a problem with their room. From leaking sinks, toilets and showers to no hot water (for everyone staying in 1 building). Holes in the walls, old food left in the fridge and microwave, stained towels, strange odors.

Also, the WiFi did not work, there was no breakfast, and the staff are non-responsive when these issues were brought to them.

Basically i would reccomend you stay away from this place, stay in any of the chain hotels or motels within driving distance they are the same price and you get what you expect....a good nights rest.

Room Tip: Bring your own linens, or just stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank carney80
Reviewed 14 March 2011

We stayed in the "C" building - obviously new construction. The room was accessible from the inside only; it was perfectly clean, spacious, had a refrigerator and a quiet thermostat controlled window air conditioner/heater. The beds were hard! No frills, but if you are looking for a clean motel to spend the night - close to route 146 - you won't go wrong here. We did not partake in the free continental breakfast. Note: they charge 4 % extra for payments using credit cards.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank worldtravelers1960
Reviewed 26 April 2010

I stole my caption from the previous review. That basically sums it up. It is fine if you just need a cheap place to crash for the evening. I would recommend the Econolodge a few miles away in Sutton, MA over the Quaker Inn.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank CtPaddler

Been to Quaker Inn Conference Center? Share your experiences!