“Loved the Inn.... enjoyed our stay”
Review of Mansion House

Mansion House
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Vineyard Haven
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Mansion House is very pretty and we truly enjoyed it. Our room was perfect and spacious, our view (not so perfect) -- but we certainly made do. Only downside was no outdoor swimming pool. The indoor one, however, is fantastic as is the gym, sauna, steam room and hot tub! The front desks staff were absolutely amazing, and the housekeepers were amazing. The cupola is such a fantastic space to enjoy. And enjoy it we did! The location is really very good in the heart of Vineyard Haven. Our adult daughter slept on the pull out couch and she was quite comfortable -- it had a quality mattress as good as the King Bed. The adjoining restaurant was EXCELLENT (Copper Wok) and highly recommend that too. Thank you once again to the superb hotel staff and their warm and genuine personalities!

Room Tip: Ask for a view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Mansion House

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed one night with my wife and daughter at the Mansion House this past week and was greatly impressed. The location is in the heart of Vineyard Haven and the best location in this town. Mansion House has a great gym, pool, sauna, and steam room. It is connected to the Copper Wok so convenient and great spot to stay in Vinyard Haven. Our room was very clean and beautiful. It inlcuded a balcony overlooking the town, refrigerator, microwave, and included coffee, and a breakfast spread of breads, muffins, etc. My daughter loved the pool and gym area. When we are back in Vinyard Haven this will be the first place I would stay!

Room Tip: 4th floor suites are great! The deck on the top of the roof is fabulous and we really enjoyed the f...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Long journey from Philly to the Mansion House but once we checked in, we couldn't have been more thrilled with our accommodations. The rooms were beautiful..bright, clean and spacious. We were greeted warmly by hotel staff every time we passed by. We enjoyed the magnificent view from the cupola where we sat to enjoy our morning coffee and delicious breakfast treats served with a smile by Guy. Although I didn't plan to exercise during my short stay, I couldn't pass up the pool...peaceful and relaxing! If you're looking for a worry-free hotel, you've found it at the Mansion House In Vineyard Haven!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the extra space offered in the "double plus" room on the first floor. It was s...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diane848
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Check in just a few minutes; had King size bed with a pull out couch. Balcony with table and two chairs. Room was excellent; large, very clean and comfortable. Hotel is a short cab ride from ferry and is well located.

Room Tip: I would based on my room feel very comfortable saying all rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I went to this hotel as a base for a visit with a friend who was renting a house here. From the minute Bud checked us in, I felt really well taken care of. The room and facility were beautiful and well appointed. The room had a balcony, refrigerator and microwave, making it easy to travel with a family. The gym offered really cutting edge classes taught by knowledgable instructors. I brought my breakfast the the cupola on the roof and enjoyed the serene view. As I left, Bud wS at the checkout, again. He asked me about my stay and where I was going next...it felt like I was leaving an old friend. I will surely be back!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The staff was incredible friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The accommodations were quite clean with all the necessary amenities. The property has a great health club that has a nice indoor pool as well. The views from the roof were fantastic as well. Plenty of great dining options and shops within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We arrived at Martha!'s Vineyard and The Mansion House after a long day of travel. Tired and exhausted we were greeted by a staff that anticipated what our needs were and met them beyond our expectations. Upon arrival to our rooms we were pleased with the well appointed rooms and "the view!" The Mansion House is perfectly situated in a very quaint and quiet shopping area that just captivates you. No need to rush, nor be concerned. Breakfast was an unexpected treat served by Guy- a very caring and thoughtful gentleman that very graciously served us with a smile. Thank you Guy. Leah front desk every morning with a smile and Bud thank you for your patience and answering every question including how to get to Lola's and Nancy's. Each and every, and I mean very member of The Mansion House made our stay wonderful. It was a glorious retreat and more than I could have imagined or hoped for. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: The rooms with a view of the harbor are spectacular- although any room gives you a good view of Vine...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
#1 of 15 in Oak Bluffs
The Hob Knob
The Hob Knob
#1 of 10 in Edgartown

Been to Mansion House? Share your experiences!