“Dream on while tasting the chocolate fudge”
Review of Murdick's Fudge

Murdick's Fudge
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Vineyard Haven
Description: With the same recipes since 1887, Murdick's has been serving fresh homemade fudge, peanut brittle, chocolate nut clusters and bark from the finest ingredients. Bring the whole family and watch our expert fudge makers create over fifteen flavors of fudge and candies from fresh ingredients. Wedding fudge favors, gift packages, online ordering and shipping available.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The Fudge store Murdick's has been on the Island for many years now and the Fudge is just delicious, also you have the opportunity to try different types of fudge and other tasty sweets

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I don't eat fudge very often because it's addictive for me. But, when I do buy some (usually on vacation) I enjoy a small amount very much. This fudge is one of the best I've ever had! I prefer chocolate nut fudge so I can't comment on the other flavors, but mine was excellent!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I have been coming to Murdick's in Vineyard Haven for most of my life. The fudge is really rich and the variety of flavors always keeps me coming back. On the last day of any visit we stop and visit Murdick's and buy lots of Fudge . My family is always happy to receive this fudge as a gift ... now friends are asking for it. Remember you can order it year round ... When I need my fudge fix I call Murdick's.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Really great choices for ice cream!

I can not comment on the fudge, but the black cherry with chocolate chunks was tremendous. The blueberry was a close second.

The ice cream is Gifford's from Maine and was great.

They handled my GF requests well and used clean utensils and part of a new container to alleviate my cross contamination concerns.

Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

If you are a lover of fudge, don't miss this shop. There's a great variety of sweets attractively displayed. My only "complaint" is that there were no small amounts of fudge offered. One has to buy the pre-cut bricks. Of course, you can divide and freeze, but where's the fun in that?!?!